Tuesday, January 01, 2008

You can't stay mad at a person who makes you laugh

Happy new year to all.

Was busy making phonecalls to friends last night. I'm sorry if I didn't manage to call all of you, the server was jammed. Ugh.

Anyways, I remember calling Gene and she didn't answered so when she called back again, I was prepared to wish her a Happy New Year but I think I was distracted and I said Happy Birthday to her instead. I didn't realise my mistake until Gene questioned and I think I felt really embarassed and I started to giggle alot. I giggle throughout the short conversation we had. I think I should stay more focused next time. :/

School's re-opening tomorrow and I have no idea whether to look forward to it or not. It'd be an entirely different class with plenty of new faces that I want to shoot down with my toy gun. But of course, there are a few faces that I would love to see in my class for the next 2 years :}

My mum was telling me about the Chinese Zodiac just now and she mentioned that next year won't be a good year for the Rooster and Horse. She told me to be careful and stuff. I got a bit worried but I'm feeling much better now. I don't think I want to go to bed because I'm feeling rather anxious. I don't want to go to school but I want to go at the same time. Oh god.

The holidays has been pretty uh... interesting. Alot of things happened and even though I did stay at home for most of the time, I still enjoyed relaxing at home and not needing to wake up early (because of school). There'd be a Karimun trip next year (compulstory) for all Sec3s. I wonder how it'd be.

There's attire-check tomorrow. Meaning I would most prolly have to remove the wristband and pull my socks higher (and then all the holes in my socks would be exposed). Hopefully, the school just forget about this and just keep us in our class doing whatever we want.

It's 12.13AM already. There isn't anything much to blog about so I'd stop here.

Hope you guys have a great day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home