Friday, December 07, 2007

Why is it over? We could have make it

Went out to town with Hui Juan on Thursday. We rushed to watch Enchanted at Shaw Lido and Enchanted was definitely enchanting and it's worth watching! Afterwards, we walked around, headed to Wisma, bought identical pouches to store our valuables. (Hui Juan bought the black one, I bought the grey one). We had bread for lunch and were randomly walking around Wisma, looking for mirrors to camwhore. We took alot of photos, but I won't be posting all of them up here, if not I think I would have died. Anyway, we bitched alot and managed to catch up with each other.

There was this couple quarreling in town and well, it looked like the guy did something wrong and the girl was really hurt/angry and screaming at him. Mind you, they are not teenagers. They are adults (In their twenties, I presume). We headed back to Causeway Point later, went to MCDS to slack around. Ordered fries while we took turns to play with Hui Juan's cool black PSP (which looked really sleek, to me!) Makes me wonder when I'm going to get my I-pod Nano. Oh well.

Here are the photos.


There are alot more, but as I said, I would have died halfway when I'm uploading all of them on this blog entry.

Anyway, had a meeting with Dawn, Daniel and Sam, yesterday. We spent about 3hours talking and only 1hr discussing. Daniel came up with the idea of a storybook narration and in ELDDS, characters come to life, so there would be members dressing up as certain Disney Characters. Some of them would be planted in the audience and we'd be interacting with the audience. Oh yes, in case you're wondering why our mentor and this year's Prom King, Daniel suggested that idea. It's because the new Sec 1 would prolly have a short attention span and artsy stuff won't fascinate them. We need to entertain them and make sure they laugh and not be bored. Besides, almost everyone who are the disney characters, right?

So we came up with the possible casting.

Little Red Riding Hood - Carmen/ Priscilla
Big Bad Wolf - Rupa/ the character would not be played
Evil Stepsisters - Marie & Sherry/ Rachel & Eleanor
Sleeping Beauty - Me T.T
Princess Fiona - Ms Claudia/ the charcter would not be played
Pocahantas/Princess Jasmine - Kritika
Augustus Gloop - Jon
Prince Charming - Ricky, I guess
Paris Hilton - Sam!

I'm not sure if I missed out any characters, but our hosts would be Dawn and Daniel!

Oh yes, Daniel was teasing me, saying that the Prince Charming would have to kiss Sleeping Beauty for her to wake up so he was asking me if I was alright with it. I said, "Uh.. No.. Uh.. Actually, its whether he minds." And well, I'm guessing he thought I didn't mind, so yeah they were all laughing at me. I seriously don't mind, I guess. But it'd feel weird since we are not really the same as before. We wouldn't be that comfortable with each other, yeah. GOD. But luckily, it's only a joke.

Anyway, if Ms Claudia ever wanted to pair Ricky up with someone, she definitely wouldn't pick me. So yeah, the kissing idea should be forgotten. Sleeping Beauty who in real life hates sleeping. Irony. But I've always liked Sleeping Beauty.

Yay.

Hopefully, all of us would make a name for ELDDS! Whopeeeee.

Ouch. My stomach is hurting now. Damn it. I'm going to the toilet.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home