Monday, December 31, 2007

Too many layers of hurt & it starts to suffocate the both of us


2007
Quote of the year: "Change is never easy.
You fight to hold on, you fight to let go."
---
I'm going to post some photos I would like to share.

These photos contains alot of memories. I want to look back when I'm older and be glad that I posted all these photos in this very special entry.

2007's going to come to an end and this year has been really memorable.

The events that happened this year taught me to be a much stronger person. I made new best friends, learnt the bad sides of some people and most importantly, learnt how to cope with everything happening. It wasn't easy but I managed to pull through all this. It's been hell, I guess. I'm really thankful that I have a loving family and amazing friends. Without you guys, I would never be the person I am, today.

Okay, so here are the photos.

This pig has been with me through the good times and bad times. She feels like home to me and I love her to bits!

Sam and me taken by Ricky. It was after one of the Drama sessions and we were at Yoshinoya having dinner.

Another photo taken by Ricky again. Sam and me are having a starting competition!I think it's because I was the only one still eating when Sam and Ricky were done :O

This is me, obviously eating. Once again, it's taken by Ricky.

Hui Juan's and my masterpiece when we were at the Creative Art Corner. I was working really hard to make the "R" perfectly the way I wanted it but it didn't turned out the way I wanted. But he said it was cute so that was enough to make me happy. :D

Yi Juan and me during our East Coast Park trip :B

Sam, Emelia, Me and Yi Juan.
We were having dinner at some shopping center after we cycled at East Coast Park.

Emelia and me on the bus back home.
You can see Emelia's middle finger! :O

Andrew's Farewell Party.
The Buzzzzz group :D


Shaun, Andrew, Sam, Yi Juan, Emelia, Linda and my legs :D
I still remember stepping on the soft sand at the Sentosa beach. Hehee

Taken at Ricky's house on Ricky and my 1mth anniversary.
His soft toys mean alot to me.

Taken by yours truly.
We were at Cineleisure, I remember.
I told him I wanted to take a photo of the handphone "figure"
but I took him instead because I wanted a photo of him for myself. :}

I love this photo alot! Guess whose legs are these.

Wanted to take the MRT logo and I took it and there was a reflection of Ricky and my legs too so I was really happy. Hehee

Ricky and my Moo-moo icecream, resting on my calculator.

Harith, Ricky and Wu Kai. We were at Vivo City. Harith was meeting his Maple "friend" I think and we were just invited along. I suggested for all of us to take a photo but in the end, I took the photo of the 3 of them together instead.

The scenery taken @ Vivo City when I was out with Harith, Ricky, Wu Kai and Harith's maple "friend". Haha :)

Scenery taken when I was sitting on the bench with Ricky and talking.We didn't attend the Laterns' Festival celebration at our primary school,so we walked around Woodlands Circle, sat around, ate ice-cream and talked.

This is what I gave Ricky during his birthday. I love Ricky and Elmo :D

Teddy and Piggie.
Teddy's the bear that Ricky gave me.
He says it's been with him for very long already.
Piggie looks up to Teddy :o

Ricky and my masterpiece when he came over to my house and we were snatching the mouse from each other.

Ricky and Benard, when these two were much closer. I think this photo was with me since last year :} Hehee. Benard's been really nice to me, so if I get a chance to thank him or whatever, I'd use it (just that it'd be a little awkward, somehow)

2E4'07! Even though we're not exactly united, we still rule!

2E4'07 Camp! All of us climbed up many storeys and we finally reached the top of this thingy. Not everyone can be seen though D':


This poor piece of paper is filled with scribbles. The people who are invovled in this act of scribbling are Debra, Amelia, Amarpreet and me. I miss talking random stuff with them and bullying Amar D:

Yi Juan and me!
She's my partner when I wanna walk to Causeway Point
instead of taking the bus. We crap alot. :B

KP School which consists of the Principal (Emelia), Teacher (Me), Mummy (Sam) and Daughter/Student (Yi Juan). Taken outside a provision store. We were enjoying yummy ice-creams.


Emelia and me! '08 would be our fifth year C;

L.O.V.E! Formed by Eme, Sam and me! :D

Yi Juan, Sam and me! It was a rainy day and we were bored girls while waiting for the bus to arrive.

Sam and me. Taken during the break when we were watching the Starburst performance :}

Lollipops unite! (Owners of the Lollies: Yoke Kay, Emelia, Sam and me)

Well, I think these are all of the photos I've been wanting to share. I've known Ricky for offically 2 years and I hope the next year, we would at least have a decent conversation. We changed but I'm sure deep down, a part of us there still exists that naive kids we both used to be. I miss him and I'm not sure if he misses me.

Anyway, when a new year comes, there's bound to be New Year Resolutions. So these are my New Year Resolutions. :D


---

New Year Resolution
Inspired by Sam's post

1) Sec 1 Orientation to be a sucess
2) Take up Guitar Lessons
3) Take up Japanese Lessons
4) Finish Lips Of An Angel
5) Wear my socks higher (seriously)
6) Fill up my piggy bank with money again
7) Face new challenges bravely
8) Not to cry over small matters
9) Pass all subjects (with flying colors, hopefully)
10) Master how to draw poses
11) Get into less quarrels with my brother
12) Believe in myself more

---


3 more hours to the brand new year. My mummy and daddy already bought New Year Decorations and I got a Grey (New Future) skinnies. I really love my skinnies :}

I'd try to get less material items next year. I'm sure next year will be a better year. I guess I'm ready for school. I'm going to (try my best) and not care about those tweets that are going to be in my class because I'm not going to let them ruin the last 2 years of my Secondary school life.

I want to make it the best 2 years ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home