Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let me light up the sky, light it up for you

I just ranted in LJ. So, time to blog out what happened today.

Met up with Hui Juan. We headed to Sembawang since she needed to get her PSP fixed. Afterwards, we headed to this place that's located near her place. We grabbed a bite at MCDS at Woodlands Shopping Center. There were some disgusting men who were eyeing at us like we were food on display. How I wish I can show them the power my middle finger holds.

I ordered Filet O Fish set and I changed the drink to Iced Milo (because I suddenly felt like drinking it) and I asked for Mayonaise Sauce (Say YAY with me. Mayo rocks.) Hui Juan said I'm a loser for opening sauce packets, but I am, so I'm going to face the fact. Hui Juan got the upsized fries, McChicken and her ice lemon tea. I got the seaweed seasoning (I guess, that's what they call) and pour it all over my fries. Hui Juan was like stabbing my poor untouched Filet o-fish and she was trying to make a hand and the middle finger is the longest (Representing the hand is pointing a middle finger)

She took a photo of it but I didn't manage to get it since I wasn't online when she was. We were playing with our food, seriously. I'm guessing there's some people who were looking at the two of us like we're maniacs. Anyways, after eating, we settled there for a while, I listened to the songs on Hui Juan's Black Ipod-Nano (Which I really want to get) and she listened to the handphone on our songs. We were complaining about the malay dudes who were blasting their MAINSTREAM (It's rock and stuff, but sad to sad, mainstream, HAHA. I'm mean, thank you) It 's annoying because there are people here who are enjoying the peace and serenity and THEY are spoiling it. Ugh.

Oh yes, Woodlands Shopping Center was the place where I got stuck in the toilet. THE DOOR SERIOUSLY CAN'T BE OPENED, in the end, my mum had to get someone to help me out. I was miserable, frustrated and SCARED. Oh god. Maybe that's why my mum doesn't bring me there anymore.

Anyway back to where Hui Juan and me were at MCDS. After listening, she decided to call her maid to bring umbrellas (since it wasn't too far and it was raining heavily and she mind walking in the rain, so yeah). I asked Hui Juan if I could fit into her pretty heels and I removed my converse, outstanding lime green socks and tried on the heels. It was a bit loose and I felt a whole lot taller on the heels but I felt very uncomfortable in it. Prolly because I'm not used and I don't wear heels at all (Except for two times). But the heels were really pretty, okay! Enough about that.

Her maid arrived and you know what, the rain STOPPED. So yeah, the umbrellas were useless. So, Hui Juan and I parted ways with her maid, we headed to the bus-stop while her maid headed back home. We were talking on the bus before she got off her stop. So, I was alone and I decided to call Sam since she was out with Carol and I was hoping I could join them since I didn't feel like going back home. (I had plans to go to the carpark rooftop alone if Sam didn't answered her phone) I met up with Sam and Carol, we headed to Cold Storage since Carol needed to buy eggs and she wanted bubble tea. Afterwards, Carol needed to go already. Sam and I felt like eating something (Idk why I just felt like having early dinner) so we headed to the food court. I ate first and when I ate first, she ordered. We decided to invite Eme along since it's been a long time since the three of us hung out.

She came when Sam was eating and the three of us were making jokes, having a small heart-to-heart talk. We headed to The Bluez (this new shop) and we were looking at the sex bands. (Ok, I love sex bands, seriously, esp. the black ones. I. Just. Like. Them.) I was asking Eme if she could do somethig with the sex bands and she was trying on and trying to do something. The shopkeeper noticed, warned Eme that the sex bands were not supposed to be tried and you know what - that bloody tweet went to complain to the cashier guy, I shall convert into english what the tweet said,

Tweet: "EH (Insert guy's name here)! She tried on it already eh!!!!"
Guy: "WHAT THING?"
Tweet: "THIS." (Shows the sex bands to him)
Guy: "Oh chey. I thought is ear-rings. It's ok, that one can try one la."
Tweet: "But the sign say cannot~~~!"
Guy: "Can la."

Eme was irritated so when the conversation ended, she asked the tweet straight to her face, "So, can I try?" and the tweet just fake a laugh. She was so (PAISEH!) HAHA. I enjoy seeing that look smeareddddddd on her face. She's unreasonable. I mean, it's just trying on sex bands, it's not like she has AIDS. That tweet looked like she wasn't happy with Eme and wanted to get back on Eme, that's why. I glared at her before we exit the shop.

She could clearly see I wasn't happy with her.

That reminded me of Ricky telling me the many incidents where I just "confronted" a stranger and told him to Shutup and stuff because he irritated me. I remember we were walking to 883 and we had to pass this void deck, Ricky was holding his skateboard and when we walked pass, two dudes were like commenting, "Skater sia..." and then I just hissed, "Shut up." (I know I'm really short-tempered. I'm just like that. I don't like these stuff) He said that he could have gotten into trouble if I really made them pissed. Well, I'm like that. If they piss me off, I don't think I'd hesistate to use my powerful mouth to reduce their reputation to ashes.

Ok. Back to the outing again. God, I lost track so easily.

So, after exiting that shop, we headed for Comics Connection to take a look before we went to MCDS because Sam wanted a McFlurry and Eme wanted a Mudpie McFlurry. We took the taxi back because we felt like it and it's been long and well we are girls and we're tired.

Urr so yeah. That's how my day was spent.
At least I went outside.

It's 4.11AM already. Wowwwwwwwwww.
I guess I'd be sleeping when the sun rises again.

Oh yes. Hui Juan would be having her roadtrip, so I'd miss her and I hope she'd have fun. :}

OK. For now, bye bye 'cos
1) It's getting way too long
2) I have nothing to blog about anymore

(Actually, only 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home