I still want to hold on (It's not a lie)
Merry Christmas to you guys! :}
I know it's past 12AM but so what. Today is still December 25 and that means Christmas!
I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday. Had a short nap when I came back and I dreamt about him.
Anyway, I won't blog much since I'm not exactly in the mood to rant about what I've done. I'm just gonna say I had Fish & Co, went for christmas shopping, had a blast and took many photos. I'm gonna convince my parents to get a Christmas tree next year or something. I think the Christmas tree just makes Christmas more magical.
Oh yes. I celebrated Christmas with Sam and Eme. We headed to Lighthouse Evangelism church to watch this performance. The drama they put up was really professional. I'm very impressed. After watching, we headed to 768 with Eme's family to have lunch. The three of us headed to her house later to slack.
So, here are the photos.

There are a few more, but I'm tired to upload 'em already. I'm dying to get that checkerboard Vans bagpack. Santa! D':
I feel so wasted. I have every reason to hate him, but I don't.
How stupid of me.
I know it's past 12AM but so what. Today is still December 25 and that means Christmas!
I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday. Had a short nap when I came back and I dreamt about him.
Anyway, I won't blog much since I'm not exactly in the mood to rant about what I've done. I'm just gonna say I had Fish & Co, went for christmas shopping, had a blast and took many photos. I'm gonna convince my parents to get a Christmas tree next year or something. I think the Christmas tree just makes Christmas more magical.
Oh yes. I celebrated Christmas with Sam and Eme. We headed to Lighthouse Evangelism church to watch this performance. The drama they put up was really professional. I'm very impressed. After watching, we headed to 768 with Eme's family to have lunch. The three of us headed to her house later to slack.
So, here are the photos.
Sam, Keith and me :}

Say hello to Gaara, my future husband!
There are a few more, but I'm tired to upload 'em already. I'm dying to get that checkerboard Vans bagpack. Santa! D':
I feel so wasted. I have every reason to hate him, but I don't.
How stupid of me.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home