Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I like you too

Miss Claudia = lazy roasted pig bitch.


Idk if anyone is going to come across this, but seriously she is lazy. The only reason she created the council is because she doesn't want to take charge of matters within the CCA and wants us to handle it. Come on, when Sam told her about the change of idea, she was just giving a deadline and telling she wants to see the performance. Wtf. Doesn't she know we're already so stressed up just because of her.

Anyway, met up with Kritika, Sharmilah, Iris with Sam today. We were discussing about the Sec 1 Orientation at MCDS. Firstly, Sam and me explained the character's roles, stage exits/ exits that the characters would be entering or exiting at before we tell them in detailed the possible casting. Kritika was fine with being Princess Jasmine, Iris was fine being Mulan and Sharmilah was fine being in charge of backstage.

I'm feeling rather accomplished that we completed the script but the main problem now is that the characters who have to say a few lines, well.. they need the microphone and my school lacks of microphones. The hosts can't share a mic because they would be snatching from each other, then. Because of that, Sam and me aren't sure if the script is the best, so far. I'm tired of changing ideas again, because so far, I realised this is the best idea we came up by ourselves so far. We worked everything by ourselves, without the help of Miss Claudia. I would not want her to change the jokes we inserted in the script with mature boring speeches. Miss Claudia, you have no right to do that. This is our script now. We wrote it.


Well, other than that, we were thinking of getting our costumes from Salvation Army since things there are cheap. Hopefully, all the costumes can be found. I really pray that this drama would work out. ELDDS needs something to be proud of! (Not that I'm trying to say the other dramas weren't good. They just weren't outstanding.)

Ok. Back to what happened today. After we left MCDS, we went to accompany Kritika to wrap her aunt/uncle's anniversary present and find an anniversary card before Iris, Sam and me bid goodbye to Kritika. When it was only the 3 of us, we immediately headed to Metro and started trying on dresses (prom dresses, specifically). I managed to take a photo of myself trying on this top that I wanted to try because I didn't have tops like that. (Photos would be at the end of the entry).

We spent about an hour there before we went downstairs to the place where all the christmas decorations were up and just took pictures there because the decorations were really pretty. Later, Iris bought a tea leaf egg (say it in chinese, it'd sound familiar) before we headed to Cold Storage since Sam wanted to get bubble tea.

After getting bubble tea, we parted ways, since it was raining heavily and it was reaching 6.

When I got home, I immediately changed into my home clothes and laid on the bed. I was really tired but I couldn't fall asleep, prolly because I had coffee and latte and my stomach was causing me problems. I vomitted a few times, but it wasn't that bad. Vomitted out some watery substance (wasn't in huge amounts). After vomitting, I realised my stomach was feeling empty so I decided to cook maggi mee for both Sam and me. And guess what - after eating it, the both of us felt much better.

I really miss him, sadly. I'm not sure about the way he feels for me after he said those words to me twice after all that happened, but then, I really still love him.

I wish he'd come online. I really want to chat with him and plus I have to send him the script.

Oh yes, photos. T.T Scroll down to see.



Ok. I'm done. Blog next time.

Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home