Heartbreak For Six Seasons
Ok. I had 2 hours of shuteye because I had to get up early to meet Rachel and then Siyan afterwards. Sam and me reached AMK Hub at around 11.15am+ and we decided to ate at New York, New York since Rachel was running late and both of us were grouchy and hungry.
So let me tell you, eating at New York (x2) was a horrible mistake! We burnt a frigging big hole in our pockets! The total amount of the meal was $30+ and you know what, it's because of GST! Damn GST! Ugh.
Anyways, this is my interesting pasta and Sam's fish and chips and the ice-coffee in the background.
(>.>)>>>> <<<< (<.<)
Oh yes. I put my heart and soul, editing this photo for Sammy(antha) :}
Sam and me managed to have a decent conversation with Kee Teck while waiting for Rachel to arrive. We walked around and around until we finally settled outside Toast Box since it's the usual meeting spot. We talked about Naruto and BB.
We didn't have to wait very long 'cos Rachel managed to arrive in a few minutes' time and Sam and me just exchanged Xmas presents with her. We parted ways afterwards since it was reaching 1 and we were actually supposed to meet Siyan @ 1pm.
On the MRT to CCK, Sam and me couldn't resist our temptation and we opened the presents! ^^' Sam received a watch while I received an Elmo wallet and we LOVED it! We were spazzing in the MRT train at one corner about the Elmo faces on the wallet and the monkey face on the watch. Thanks for the presents and cards, Rachel!
So here's the photo we took of the presents (obviously at home)
So, continuing on. Sam and me seriously rushed to CCK to meet Siyan and when we did, we decided to head to West Mall since it was our original plan initially. Turns out, there weren't much stuff in West Mall so eventually, we headed back to CCK again.
Photos taken at the platform by yours truly, hehee
(Scroll down, please!)





And on the train to Lot 1, we have a photo of our footsies! (drumrolls)
From left to right: Sam, Me and Siyan :}

When we reached Lot 1, we headed to the Cinema first to check if P.S I Love You was showing. Turns out that it only shows on Valentine's Day, poo D:
Oh well. At least, I'd have enough time to deliver a message to the Sand Village requesting the Kazekage, Gaara-sama to go and watch the movie with me on V. Day. Hehee
We headed to the Neoprint Shop later and the experience was really awful. The colors of the stickers were rather nice but the decorating part just sucked. Why? Because the pens were like spoilt. Sam and I really had hell of a trouble trying to undo things but we couldn't undo so we have to keep restarting all over again. I guess the shop's pretty old already. It looks rather abandoned. I won't go into details. I might make it into a horror story.
We headed to the Arcade to try the Neoprint machine there because we had nothing to do and we were willing to give it another shot (even though I was still a little pissed). It was a better experience. The pens WEREN'T spoilt but there was a time limit.
After taking neoprints, we went to walk around. We went to Popular (Sam and I bought some stationaries and it was irritating us being in there because the place was stuffy and the queue was extremely long. If you have figured out, Sam and I aren't exactly patient), More Than Words, The Bluez and then finally to Comics Connection where we took our final photo.
I'm happy that rearview mirrors are invented!
I love how the photo turned out.
The three of us parted ways shortly because we were exhausted and it was getting late. Sam and me didn't manage to get seats on the MRT ride back home. Poo D:
Anyway, today was a tiring and busy day! I've learnt to spend my money more wisely and maybe be more cautious? :}
I'm ready for school! (I guess)
I was asking my mum for help with sewing a portion of my schoolbag that kinda came off and I managed to finish off myself. I really want to take up new skills asap!
LIKE. I WANT TO PLAY THE GUITAR.
Ok, it's 4.18AM.
Before I end this post, I would like to share with you guys my masterpiece!
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.
Alright. Bye bye people
(waves spastically)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home