Friday, December 14, 2007

Do you want me?

Went to accompany Sam and my mum for Sam's doctor's appointment.

The taxi ride there was surprisingly faster. Anyway, after the appointment, we headed to Bugis. I went to Topshop in search of dresses. I tried on this top (exposed most of the neck, shoulders... you should know) and it was really loose and because my shoulders were really tense, my mum suggested it'd be better for me not to wear it or I'd look like some insecure freak.

We walked around some place before we headed to Kinokuniya bookstore to purchase some books. Sam and me got the Shonen Jump mag (Jan 2008's issue) and we were all spazzy and stuff because Naruto (in the timeskip) was featured on the cover. Since Sam and me are avid bookworms, we bought more than 3 books in total (Can't blame us!)

Signed up for the membership since there would be a 20% discount until the end of this month and so far Sam and me has been getting plenty of books from Kinokuniya. We headed to have a drink and rest for a while before we took a look at the badges at this stand. I bought this small black one (I won't say what it says 'cos it'd be better if you see it yourself, I guess). We wanted to go back home straight until we passed by this shop. There was this mannequin that was dressed in a green dress (that caught my eye). My mum noticed me looking so the three of us stopped to take a look at it. I was touching the cloth and commenting on it and asking my mum where was it located at. And guess what, the man who was behind/beside me noticed me saying (must be because I said it loudly) and he pushed me, rushed to the rag where the dress is located, pulled the exact same dress to his girlfriend/whoeverrrr. It irritated the fuck out of me. I was standing behind of them, glaring at them and the shopkeeper noticed, immediately attended to my needs.

That lady went to try on that similiar green dress first and so did I. That man kept looking at me. He knew I was irritated at me. That dumb ass. When I came out of the dressing room, I saw that lady wearing that exact same dress and looking at herself in the mirror. She noticed me and she glanced at me, realised I look better (it was obvious, because she looked down and didn't say anything). Still, because I was annoyed, I just told my mum, "I. Don't. Want. The. Green. One." Sam pretty much, knew my intention when I said that. And when I went to try the black one (the other color) and came out, the lady and the man were out of sight.

Stupid people. They are even more irritating than tweets. I'm guessing, at least tweets would not have done that. Assholes. I must have sound like a short-tempered bitch since I'm getting irritated over a small matter but I have issues with people who sorta-copy-me or being-pretty-mainstream (I think I am, somehow, just that I won't openly admit it). So, I got the black dress. I wanted to buy something new since I've been wearing skinnies all the time. I miss wearing skirts, shorts and 3/4s (But sadly, I don't really have tees to match them).

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now, just that I'm tired. The only reason why I went online is because I'm hoping to catch him online since he's working at the night shift. I'm not sure what's going on between us and I'm not sure if I can get what I really want. I won't chase for happiness anymore - I said in my LJ.

Once again, I miss him really bad. The weather's really bad now, I'm wishing for rain. I'm sleepy, I want to sleep but I don't want to, at the same time.

Oh my, Sleeping Beauty sure is ironic. You know what, right after being casted as Sleeping Beauty in the drama for the Sec 1 Orientation, whenever I spot Sleeping Beauty, I'd exclaim and tell Sam.

She says I'm obsessed. I think I'm just crazy.
:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home