Dear Santa,
I know I don't have a chimney but maybe if you could, you can deliver my Christmas presents from my room's window that I'd be leaving opened during Christmas?
---
---
What I want for Christmas :}
1) Old Version of Black/Red/Green iPod Nano
2) Pop 9 - Black Edition (click!)
3) Diana+ (click!)
4) Polariod One Step (click!)
5)A pair of Vans, the slip-ons (click!)
6) Van Doren Backpack Classic Checkerboard (click!)
7) Dotterama Wallet (click!)
I don't fancy polka dots but it looks attractive on this wallet. I really love the insides.
8) I want to start over with him and be his best friend again
2) Pop 9 - Black Edition (click!)
3) Diana+ (click!)
4) Polariod One Step (click!)
5)
6) Van Doren Backpack Classic Checkerboard (click!)
7) Dotterama Wallet (click!)
I don't fancy polka dots but it looks attractive on this wallet. I really love the insides.
8) I want to start over with him and be his best friend again
9) Grey PSP Consule (click!)
10) Cheap Monday Skinny Jeans in Overdye Grey (click!)
11) For the Sec 1 Orientation to work out
Ok, that's all. I really love the brand, Vans. I'm sure you can see it from my Santa-please-give-me-these list. I'm planning to go to Town to go search for Vans Outlets. Does anyone have ANY idea where I can find a Vans store? :/ So far, I haven't spotted one while walking around Town.
I'm dying to get the wallet and schoolbag. I'm itching for a whole new look when school re-opens. Santa, are you reading this? I know I'm asking too much of you, but if you can make #8 and #11 happen, I think that's enough :} If you search through my heart, I'm sure you'd know who and what I mean.
Christmas is coming really soon. I haven't done any Christmas shopping. I'm done with the Christmas cards but guess what - Idk when to pass it to my beloved friends D:
Anyways, it's 4.43AM and I'm the only one awake. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling that scared. I think it's because I got really high while browsing through Vans' official website. I'm really determined to take up photography in an Arts School after my 'O's (I hope I can make it). It's really inspiring to take photographs. I'm not the best at capturing feelings but I would love to learn it C:
I'm dreaming of Oliver James knocking on my door on Christmas morning and mind you, it's snowing and he's wearing a jacket and his hair is filled with bits of snow. He's carrying a big red bag filled with the items listed above. Ahhhh. I think I would have fainted at that spot.
I really want to take up guitar lessons and perform onstage (But most definitely not on my school's stage)
I'm sneezing now and it's not even cold. Wonder why.
Anyway, Santa, I hope you grant my wish.
The girl who has no idea where Santa lives,
Kitty :D
I'm dying to get the wallet and schoolbag. I'm itching for a whole new look when school re-opens. Santa, are you reading this? I know I'm asking too much of you, but if you can make #8 and #11 happen, I think that's enough :} If you search through my heart, I'm sure you'd know who and what I mean.
Christmas is coming really soon. I haven't done any Christmas shopping. I'm done with the Christmas cards but guess what - Idk when to pass it to my beloved friends D:
Anyways, it's 4.43AM and I'm the only one awake. Surprisingly, I'm not feeling that scared. I think it's because I got really high while browsing through Vans' official website. I'm really determined to take up photography in an Arts School after my 'O's (I hope I can make it). It's really inspiring to take photographs. I'm not the best at capturing feelings but I would love to learn it C:
I'm dreaming of Oliver James knocking on my door on Christmas morning and mind you, it's snowing and he's wearing a jacket and his hair is filled with bits of snow. He's carrying a big red bag filled with the items listed above. Ahhhh. I think I would have fainted at that spot.
I really want to take up guitar lessons and perform onstage (But most definitely not on my school's stage)
I'm sneezing now and it's not even cold. Wonder why.
Anyway, Santa, I hope you grant my wish.
The girl who has no idea where Santa lives,
Kitty :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home