Not a million fights would make me hate you
It's been days since I recieved a decent SMS from you. I don't blame you. You have work. I called you last night while you were working (Sorry I must have disturbed you) but I just couldn't take it because I really miss your voice, your face, your smile. your hug, your hands - well everything about you. Things weren't really okay between us, and I want them to be alright again, because I think we're really fighting over nothing. Did you realise that I was crying while I was on the phone with you last night?
It made really happy that I got to hear your voice again. I guess, by just hearing your voice for that night, I felt happy. Even if you didn't called/msg me back or anything, I still was happy. I wish you'd quit your job because it's taking up most of your time and I want to spend time with you (Sorry, that was really selfish of me), but since you need the money, I guess I'd deal with it.
It's pretty strange of me but during Sam's and your absence during her camp, I developed a fear of being alone and my fear of the dark grew again. I prayed every night that we'd be alright and that I'd be able to sleep but I always took a long time to sleep and when I do, I was easily woke up by slight noises. Maybe on Sunday (the day of the week when you don't work), we can go out and catch up on each other and stuff. There are things I want to tell you (which I'm not sure if I told you before).
I hope you're alright with it and maybe at least return a call/sms when you're free or not working cause I really miss you and guess what - I really need you in my life.
I'm really pathethic because it's been 4 days (I think) since I last seen you and I'm already in this state.
It made really happy that I got to hear your voice again. I guess, by just hearing your voice for that night, I felt happy. Even if you didn't called/msg me back or anything, I still was happy. I wish you'd quit your job because it's taking up most of your time and I want to spend time with you (Sorry, that was really selfish of me), but since you need the money, I guess I'd deal with it.
It's pretty strange of me but during Sam's and your absence during her camp, I developed a fear of being alone and my fear of the dark grew again. I prayed every night that we'd be alright and that I'd be able to sleep but I always took a long time to sleep and when I do, I was easily woke up by slight noises. Maybe on Sunday (the day of the week when you don't work), we can go out and catch up on each other and stuff. There are things I want to tell you (which I'm not sure if I told you before).
I hope you're alright with it and maybe at least return a call/sms when you're free or not working cause I really miss you and guess what - I really need you in my life.
I'm really pathethic because it's been 4 days (I think) since I last seen you and I'm already in this state.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home