Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm dying to be the space in your heart

Went to accompany my mum and sis to do my finger and toe nails at Causeway Point. I picked black and red for my finger nails and dark blue for my toe nails. My finger nails looked a bit weird initially, but I'm starting to get used to it. The color red really reminds me of him. Hehe.

Anyway, I had an afternoon nap today and surprisingly I woke up when the sky was already dark. It's surprising because usually when I have afternoon naps, I'd automatically wake up before the sky turns dark because I'm pretty afraid to wake up to a room that's completely dark. Strange, huh. I think it's mainly caused by my fear of complete darkness.

Oh yeah, I had a dream about him. It's a strange dream. I was overhearing two girls talking about mental disorders and then saying that maybe he suffers from it since he matches the symptoms. I was really scared and I think I cried. Then, the scene changes to this big empty room, I remember being kidnapped with a group and one of my classmate was also kidnapped with me. Since my handphone was out of battery, I think he went to contact me via my classmate's handphone. His voice sounded really sad but at the same time, nice and it made me feel warm inside (again). He told me not to accept anything from the strangers, because it'd danger my safety and that he swear he'd save me.

I couldn't remember anything else but that's all I remember. When I woke up, all that I hear in my head was his voice and it felt really nice. It's quite rare for me to have dreams, especially dreams of him, since I don't dream that much (of him).

I just felt like blogging about that. Nothing much happened today, anyway. I'm starting to miss primary school all over again.

And I'm having stomach cramps because I'm having my period, so it's killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home