Do you miss me?
It feels like this relationship is going to be over. We aren't talking like we always do and you didn't even bothered to send me an SMS when you're at home or free. I'm not sure how you're feeling anymore. (So, can you do me a favor and tell me how you feel towards me at this point of time?)
If you really don't harbor any feelings anymore, just do it. Because it's going to kill the both of us if you continue hanging on if it doesn't mean anything to you anymore.
I'm hurting alot right now and I've never felt this depressed before in my life because I really love you (I'm not joking, alright) and I'm not sure if you feel the same way anymore. I'd do anything to make us alright, but it's your choice. How much do you want this relationship and me?
We've been best friends since last year and I've known your character pretty well. I still have a little hope left to keep me going. But please, if there's anything that you're keeping inside your heart, now's your chance to SMS/call me, because I'm waiting for you (I always do, I made a promise, didn't I?)
I don't know where we're going from here but I really don't want this to end. You gave me many happy memories that I can never forget and being with you, just made life memorable. We've come so far so why stop now why we can be so much more than this? We talked about our future together, we talked about having many pets, we talked about going Japan to eat Ramen together. We made a promise, don't you remember? I'm not sure what's gotten into you, but I really don't want to lose you.
Right now, I might as well confess. During the secondary 2 camp at the start of the year, I don't know why but I was always watching out for you. When we were going to bed, I looked over to your tent to see if you're still awake. When we are called to wake up and I rose from my mattress, the only thought that occupied my mind was if you were awake yet. Strange, isn't it. I've liked/loved you for so long and yet I denied it.
I want to go to your house right now. I want you to see me in my weakest state when I'm without you. I want you to see THIS IS ME without you. It's been a hard road without your messages, your voice and your "I love you"s. I really want to see you now. Would you just stare straight at me with no emotions or feel this sudden surge of emotions overwhelming you? We've been together for 2 months and counting. This is not the end. This is not, right?
I really love you and guess what - I really miss you too.
I wonder if you're feeling the same way now.
And I'm scared because I don't want to hear/see the two words.
If you really don't harbor any feelings anymore, just do it. Because it's going to kill the both of us if you continue hanging on if it doesn't mean anything to you anymore.
I'm hurting alot right now and I've never felt this depressed before in my life because I really love you (I'm not joking, alright) and I'm not sure if you feel the same way anymore. I'd do anything to make us alright, but it's your choice. How much do you want this relationship and me?
We've been best friends since last year and I've known your character pretty well. I still have a little hope left to keep me going. But please, if there's anything that you're keeping inside your heart, now's your chance to SMS/call me, because I'm waiting for you (I always do, I made a promise, didn't I?)
I don't know where we're going from here but I really don't want this to end. You gave me many happy memories that I can never forget and being with you, just made life memorable. We've come so far so why stop now why we can be so much more than this? We talked about our future together, we talked about having many pets, we talked about going Japan to eat Ramen together. We made a promise, don't you remember? I'm not sure what's gotten into you, but I really don't want to lose you.
Right now, I might as well confess. During the secondary 2 camp at the start of the year, I don't know why but I was always watching out for you. When we were going to bed, I looked over to your tent to see if you're still awake. When we are called to wake up and I rose from my mattress, the only thought that occupied my mind was if you were awake yet. Strange, isn't it. I've liked/loved you for so long and yet I denied it.
I want to go to your house right now. I want you to see me in my weakest state when I'm without you. I want you to see THIS IS ME without you. It's been a hard road without your messages, your voice and your "I love you"s. I really want to see you now. Would you just stare straight at me with no emotions or feel this sudden surge of emotions overwhelming you? We've been together for 2 months and counting. This is not the end. This is not, right?
I really love you and guess what - I really miss you too.
I wonder if you're feeling the same way now.
And I'm scared because I don't want to hear/see the two words.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home