All I want for christmas is you
Went to shopping with mummy and Sam today, since it's been a long time since we went shopping. Bought a cardingan, two t-shirts (with cool slogans), Saosin band tee (HOT!) and two skinnes (dark red and brown). Okay, I really shopped alot, so I'm not going to shop for the next few months. I already have what I want, so I'm happy. Thanks mummy!
Anyway, the results got released today. Sam, Eme and I got into the class we want. I can't wait for next year. He's in the same class, too, which made me more happier because my efforts of praying every night for us to be in the same class didn't go wasted. I just hope we'd be alright. I really miss him and well honestly speaking, I think about him 24/7 (even when I was shopping). I think he'd be a little pissed that he got into the same class as me (considering how he told his friends about me, it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either). So, I'm going to be classmates with him for my entire secondary school life. I'm really thankful for that.
I'm feeling pretty sick right now. I feel like vomitting and I'm freezing. I went to the toilet once every 5 minutes (or so) for the past few minutes and I'm starting to think maybe I'm having some bladder problem. -gulps- Oh yes, I went to the bookstore today with mummy and Sam and we bought books (To distract myself from thinking too much and my heroes when I'm bored). The bookstore (Kinokunya, I'm not sure if I spelled correctly) is AWESOME. It's really big and they have plenty of books there. I spent quite some time finding for the perfect book to buy back home (because I don't want to regret and I hate buying bad books).
Today was overall a nice day. Had a nice talk with mummy about various stuff and I was telling her about dying my hair when I'm older and getting a small tattoo. She agreed to it. Hehee. She only doesn't allow me to get a lip piercing (or piercing at other body parts, except for ears) because it's risky. Reached home at around 5+ (I guess). I was feeling really sick, I'm guessing that I was suffering from motion sickness throughout the taxi ride back home.
My life is pretty nice at the moment (except him not really being part of it anymore). It's hard to accept that we're like this. The breakup felt so surreal. Sam advises me to go have a talk with him and settle things. Maybe we could just be best friends like we used to. Afterall, I learnt that friendship is stronger and lasts longer than relationship. I pray. I pray. I pray. I'd pray every night for us to be alright. We don't need to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We could be just friends, or better best friends. I just don't want to stop talking to him. It makes me feel like a part of me is missing (more of half of me is missing).
I'm not sure what he's thinking right now, but I hope he wants us to be alright. I miss him alot and guess what, I can't even tell him that because I'm supposed to leave him alone.
I still love you.
Anyway, the results got released today. Sam, Eme and I got into the class we want. I can't wait for next year. He's in the same class, too, which made me more happier because my efforts of praying every night for us to be in the same class didn't go wasted. I just hope we'd be alright. I really miss him and well honestly speaking, I think about him 24/7 (even when I was shopping). I think he'd be a little pissed that he got into the same class as me (considering how he told his friends about me, it wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good either). So, I'm going to be classmates with him for my entire secondary school life. I'm really thankful for that.
I'm feeling pretty sick right now. I feel like vomitting and I'm freezing. I went to the toilet once every 5 minutes (or so) for the past few minutes and I'm starting to think maybe I'm having some bladder problem. -gulps- Oh yes, I went to the bookstore today with mummy and Sam and we bought books (To distract myself from thinking too much and my heroes when I'm bored). The bookstore (Kinokunya, I'm not sure if I spelled correctly) is AWESOME. It's really big and they have plenty of books there. I spent quite some time finding for the perfect book to buy back home (because I don't want to regret and I hate buying bad books).
Today was overall a nice day. Had a nice talk with mummy about various stuff and I was telling her about dying my hair when I'm older and getting a small tattoo. She agreed to it. Hehee. She only doesn't allow me to get a lip piercing (or piercing at other body parts, except for ears) because it's risky. Reached home at around 5+ (I guess). I was feeling really sick, I'm guessing that I was suffering from motion sickness throughout the taxi ride back home.
My life is pretty nice at the moment (except him not really being part of it anymore). It's hard to accept that we're like this. The breakup felt so surreal. Sam advises me to go have a talk with him and settle things. Maybe we could just be best friends like we used to. Afterall, I learnt that friendship is stronger and lasts longer than relationship. I pray. I pray. I pray. I'd pray every night for us to be alright. We don't need to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We could be just friends, or better best friends. I just don't want to stop talking to him. It makes me feel like a part of me is missing (more of half of me is missing).
I'm not sure what he's thinking right now, but I hope he wants us to be alright. I miss him alot and guess what, I can't even tell him that because I'm supposed to leave him alone.
I still love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home