Thursday, October 18, 2007

Remember what's worth remembering

Got back my results, today. The good thing is that I passed all subjects, the bad thing is that I have a low chance of getting into course D because my maths marks doesn't meet the requirements. Poo D: Hopefully, my CA1, SA1 and CA2 results can help pull up my maths overall. Anyway, as Lady Bitch said on Tuesday, there was NOT only a hair-check today but there was an attire check as well. -.-

So yeah, I got caught for my hair and socks (I guess) and was being checked on again. My fringe has a life of it's own, appartenly. I clip it, it comes down. I clip it again, it comes down again. Oh well. Anyway, I was pulling my socks up and well, the teacher still scolded me because she was unhappy that my socks still look low from the back. It was irritating, because my socks have holes in them so I have to openly display the pretty holes to everyone.

Watched Little Man during DNT Lesson. The show is really cute. Well more of, the little dude is cute. Mr Tan censored the AHEM parts, because he said that this was a school and well I guess what he was trying to imply is that we need to be disciplined in school.

Other than that, the day was pretty boring. We had photo-taking but I think I'm going to look like a piece of shit in the class photos and the cca-photos, since the flash kinda made my eyes squint a little. (I hate the flash)

There's a briefing on Friday. I guess I better go. I need to know more about the other courses and plus the course option form needs to be submitted before Wednesday. I'm feeling pretty stressed now. D:

I need a soundcard so that my speakers can work again!
Shit happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home