My heart is the worst kind of weapon
It's 1.07AM so it's offically October 31!
Happy Halloween! :D
Halloween is one of my favourite festivals. I got to like it recently after finding out all the fun people in America have when they trick-or-treat and dress themselves up scarily for the special occasion. I wish Singaporeans have the spirit to celebrate it, but I'm sure if trick-or-treating happens in Singapore, every lifts in the HDBS would be jammed with kids carrying pumpkins baskets.
I was thinking of going Escape Theme Park at night to celebrate Halloween because they had this event going on but I decided not to, because I was pretty scared of seeing/riding the roller-coasters after remembering what happened in Final Destination 3. The scene of the people's heads coming off instantly is repeatedly playing in my head now.
Anyway, it's 3 more days to the big day and I haven't even bought anything for him as an anniversary present yet! I was thinking of buying him a wallet since he complained about his wallet being really old and stuff but I decided it would be better as a Xmas present. So right now, I'm absolutely clueless. Maybe when I go out with him tomorrow, something will appeal to me as a nice anniversary present.
I went to Comics Connection to search for the Xbox game he wanted but sadly, it wasn't there and it's hell expensive, one game is ranging from about $60-90++. I have enough money in my savings but I'm just scared I'd buy the wrong one and I'd end up wasting money. Besides, it's pretty risky asking him about his Xbox and stuff, because he clearly knows I'm not interested in this stuff and by asking, I would have been hinting him what his anniversary present is and well I really like to give people surprises instead.
Oh yeah, I went out today to celebrate Yi Juan's belated birthday. Sam, Yi Juan and me gathered at Eme's place to celebrate. Eme and Yi Juan bought this yummy small fruit cake and we shared it. We had a fun time putting the candles on the birthday cake and taking videos and random photos. Afterwards, we felt like we were still hungry, so we all headed to the kitchen to cook maggee mee together. We cooked 5 packets instead of 4 because initially when Eme poured the water and Yi Juan helped pour the seasoning inside, we realised that the soup was tasteless and we had no choice and had to cook another packet.
The cooking didn't take long and there were alot of noodles to finish up. We chatted and well after eating, we were bloated. We slacked around and chatted and stuff before everyone felt a little tired. I'm guessing Eme's room has this nice atmosphere where people would feel like sleeping in it because the air-con was on and the curtains were drawn. After a few hours, we decided to get to Causeway Point since it was getting a little boring at Eme's place. Yi Juan met up with Irene and Eme, Sam and me were walking around Causeway Point aimlessly while I was trying to look around for any sutiable presents.
We went back home at around 7 and yeah, even though nothing much happened today, I had fun. I'm glad the four of us decided on going to Eme's place than to go to Downtown East.
Anyway, Hubbers would be leaving for Shandong soon. So yeah, Hubbers: Have fun in your shandong trip, okay. Treat this as something that will take your mind off things for a while. Remember to take many many photos and be careful on your journey. I hope that you'd be lucky enough to experience snow, Heheee :D
Sam and Yi Juan would not be around too, because of the councillor camp (I guess) :( Make sure you guys be careful, have fun and remember to take care of yourselves. Remember to eat your medicine after meals and daily alright, Sam?
Okay, I really sound like a mum :( Nevermind, I'd pray for you guys. Have fun in your trips and Sam and Yi Juan- do what you really want (You guys should somehow understand what I mean, right)
Well then, I blogged long enough. There's a thunderstorm and it's scaring me a little, because I'm alone in the room, right now.
I'm really excited to see him tomorrow.
I hope that nothing goes wrong :D
Heheee
Happy Halloween! :D
Halloween is one of my favourite festivals. I got to like it recently after finding out all the fun people in America have when they trick-or-treat and dress themselves up scarily for the special occasion. I wish Singaporeans have the spirit to celebrate it, but I'm sure if trick-or-treating happens in Singapore, every lifts in the HDBS would be jammed with kids carrying pumpkins baskets.
I was thinking of going Escape Theme Park at night to celebrate Halloween because they had this event going on but I decided not to, because I was pretty scared of seeing/riding the roller-coasters after remembering what happened in Final Destination 3. The scene of the people's heads coming off instantly is repeatedly playing in my head now.
Anyway, it's 3 more days to the big day and I haven't even bought anything for him as an anniversary present yet! I was thinking of buying him a wallet since he complained about his wallet being really old and stuff but I decided it would be better as a Xmas present. So right now, I'm absolutely clueless. Maybe when I go out with him tomorrow, something will appeal to me as a nice anniversary present.
I went to Comics Connection to search for the Xbox game he wanted but sadly, it wasn't there and it's hell expensive, one game is ranging from about $60-90++. I have enough money in my savings but I'm just scared I'd buy the wrong one and I'd end up wasting money. Besides, it's pretty risky asking him about his Xbox and stuff, because he clearly knows I'm not interested in this stuff and by asking, I would have been hinting him what his anniversary present is and well I really like to give people surprises instead.
Oh yeah, I went out today to celebrate Yi Juan's belated birthday. Sam, Yi Juan and me gathered at Eme's place to celebrate. Eme and Yi Juan bought this yummy small fruit cake and we shared it. We had a fun time putting the candles on the birthday cake and taking videos and random photos. Afterwards, we felt like we were still hungry, so we all headed to the kitchen to cook maggee mee together. We cooked 5 packets instead of 4 because initially when Eme poured the water and Yi Juan helped pour the seasoning inside, we realised that the soup was tasteless and we had no choice and had to cook another packet.
The cooking didn't take long and there were alot of noodles to finish up. We chatted and well after eating, we were bloated. We slacked around and chatted and stuff before everyone felt a little tired. I'm guessing Eme's room has this nice atmosphere where people would feel like sleeping in it because the air-con was on and the curtains were drawn. After a few hours, we decided to get to Causeway Point since it was getting a little boring at Eme's place. Yi Juan met up with Irene and Eme, Sam and me were walking around Causeway Point aimlessly while I was trying to look around for any sutiable presents.
We went back home at around 7 and yeah, even though nothing much happened today, I had fun. I'm glad the four of us decided on going to Eme's place than to go to Downtown East.
Anyway, Hubbers would be leaving for Shandong soon. So yeah, Hubbers: Have fun in your shandong trip, okay. Treat this as something that will take your mind off things for a while. Remember to take many many photos and be careful on your journey. I hope that you'd be lucky enough to experience snow, Heheee :D
Sam and Yi Juan would not be around too, because of the councillor camp (I guess) :( Make sure you guys be careful, have fun and remember to take care of yourselves. Remember to eat your medicine after meals and daily alright, Sam?
Okay, I really sound like a mum :( Nevermind, I'd pray for you guys. Have fun in your trips and Sam and Yi Juan- do what you really want (You guys should somehow understand what I mean, right)
Well then, I blogged long enough. There's a thunderstorm and it's scaring me a little, because I'm alone in the room, right now.
I'm really excited to see him tomorrow.
I hope that nothing goes wrong :D
Heheee
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home