Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maybe if my heart were to stop beating, it wouldn't hurt anymore

Well something did went wrong today.

Didn't went out with him, went out with Hui Juan instead because we were discussing about finding jobs and decided to meet up to job-hunt. We went to Bishan because Sakae Sushi there was having a walk-in interview, we ALMOST got the job application form until the fierce-looking lady boss enquired us about our age. So yeah, a chance gone.

We had Ramen and walked around the place, sourcing for anything sutiable as an anniversary present for him. We asked around for job applications and most of them only wanted humans who are 16 and above. So yeah, pity. Nobody wanted 14 years olds, which is sad because right now, alot of us are looking for jobs (I guess). Anyway, we headed back to Woodlands because we realised there was nothing. We headed straight to Starbucks and Hubbers and I shared the cost of a Java Chip Frap which cost $7.60.

Afterwards, we went to check out the Digi Cams at Courts because I was interested in getting one. Took down some quick notes about the Digi Cam I wanted, maybe I'm going to ask my mum if she can get me that for Xmas, but I'd feel bad (because I'm wasting her money). I rather work and earn my own money and get myself things so that I don't have to ask my parents for money. I want to try to be more independent because I've been dependent for too long :(

After checking out the digi cams, we went to the Creative Art Corner and the we did this keychain thing for him (as a part of the anniversary present). Hubbers suggested writting ILY and the date when we were together in the keychain and I had an awfully hard time writting the Y in the ILY, I erased it many times (About 5, I think) and everytime I try to make it look more perfect, it ended up looking disfigured. The date wasn't that hard and well it looked disfigured (honestly), there was this <3 at the side of the keychain, but it's really small, so it's really hard to spot. WELL in conclusion, I put my heart and soul in it, I spent quite some time on it and thanks to Hubbers for helping me and forking in the money (since I was broke) :D

Even if it looked really ugly and disfigured, I hope he likes it. Oh yes, I decided on buying him the wallet I spotted at Power 9. It cost $39.90 so I'm going to take some of my savings. I don't mind, afterall it's for him. He has been complaining about his old wallet and since the wallet is the only thing in mind, I shall buy that for him, besides I can put the keychain and a note inside the box and just tie the box up and put ALOT of scotchtape on it so that he has a hard time opening! :D Heheee

Okay, I'm getting pretty hyper talking about this, even if I'm feeling pretty naseous at the same time. The weird thing is that my stomach tells me that it wants porridge and you know what's ironic about it - I hate porridge. I never liked porridge at all (except for the one I ate when I was a little girl, that one was really yummy). Nevermind, I shall disobey my stomach because I really hate porridge. Most of the time, it tastes really plain and makes me sad :(

There's drama session tomorrow and I, as the newly-appointed secretary (I'm not a good one, SERIOUSLY) need to come up with a table will EVERY member's contact number. Damn it and I'm thinking of relaxing next year. Sighhhh, nevermind, I shall commit myself in this, afterall, it's only going to be a year. How hard can it get, right?

Damnit. I'm feeling really really naseous now and my stomach is really making me feel like vomitting. Come on, tummy, you can't do this to me.

OKAY I'm crazy :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home