I love you, with all my heart
Happy birthday to Kizari (my imaginary friend)!
Even though you're imaginary, you still deserve a birthday greeting. Okay okay, I feel like I'm talking to air. I'm sure you're giving me the weird look, right? I'm really out of my mind, seriously.
Anyway, school was boring today. Watched movies, including I Not Stupid during Music lesson which was really hilarious. Watching that movie really made my day! :D Was feeling much better because I didn't have to face the bitch, infact, I was quite pleased because there only a small amount of people who turned up for school today :}
It's going to be Friday already and guess what - I still have not made up my mind about the course I'm going to take in the future. I'm sure I want to be with him but as much as I want to be with him, I'm really not capable in taking up Double Science and A-maths. It's obvious that if I do, I'm going to fall hard next year. But still, even so, a part of me still want to opt for that course and try to excel at it, since Albert Einstein experienced failure many times (Okay, that was just an excuse, man)
I'm down with a sore throat again. Been coughing like crazy for the past few minutes and coughing repeatedly is making me feel nauseous. You know what I wish for now? I wish that I can have him by my side now. I don't want to regret my decision next year, because well I thought about it and I realised that people who regret are those that are not satisfied with their lives. Because they regret, they want to go back into the past to change the thing that regret. But they never know IF they were to be able to do that, they change their future and their whole life completely.
Maybe that's why God didn't give anyone the ability to go back into the past or give anyone the power or brains to create a time machine, because if anyone could just back into the past to change the mistake they made, what's the use of living, then? Everyone would never learn from their mistakes and they would live perfect lives. There's no such thing as perfection in this world. Even if many people desire for it, sadly, there is no such thing as that.
I openly admit I'm a perfectionist, but even as I'm blogging and saying that perfection doesn't exist, I still strive for it. Ironic, isn't it?
Well, I guess life's pretty ironic, sometimes.
Even though you're imaginary, you still deserve a birthday greeting. Okay okay, I feel like I'm talking to air. I'm sure you're giving me the weird look, right? I'm really out of my mind, seriously.
Anyway, school was boring today. Watched movies, including I Not Stupid during Music lesson which was really hilarious. Watching that movie really made my day! :D Was feeling much better because I didn't have to face the bitch, infact, I was quite pleased because there only a small amount of people who turned up for school today :}
It's going to be Friday already and guess what - I still have not made up my mind about the course I'm going to take in the future. I'm sure I want to be with him but as much as I want to be with him, I'm really not capable in taking up Double Science and A-maths. It's obvious that if I do, I'm going to fall hard next year. But still, even so, a part of me still want to opt for that course and try to excel at it, since Albert Einstein experienced failure many times (Okay, that was just an excuse, man)
I'm down with a sore throat again. Been coughing like crazy for the past few minutes and coughing repeatedly is making me feel nauseous. You know what I wish for now? I wish that I can have him by my side now. I don't want to regret my decision next year, because well I thought about it and I realised that people who regret are those that are not satisfied with their lives. Because they regret, they want to go back into the past to change the thing that regret. But they never know IF they were to be able to do that, they change their future and their whole life completely.
Maybe that's why God didn't give anyone the ability to go back into the past or give anyone the power or brains to create a time machine, because if anyone could just back into the past to change the mistake they made, what's the use of living, then? Everyone would never learn from their mistakes and they would live perfect lives. There's no such thing as perfection in this world. Even if many people desire for it, sadly, there is no such thing as that.
I openly admit I'm a perfectionist, but even as I'm blogging and saying that perfection doesn't exist, I still strive for it. Ironic, isn't it?
Well, I guess life's pretty ironic, sometimes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home