Friday, October 26, 2007

He's my special somebody

Guess what.
Things are alright, already.

He MSN-ed me last night, when I was about to shower and we settled things. Today is the last day of school. There wasn't much interesting activites, anyway. I'm feeling pretty stressed about my course next year. I haven't even submitted my course option form yet. :/

I really want to be in the same class as him, but at the same time, I really hope he doesn't get into his second choice because I have no intention of putting that in any of my choices. I really suck at DNT, alright. I can't do a single crap during practical. I wish I would have kind of stopped him from submitting his course option form today during class. I doubt he has his report book back because of the travel form and well, I really thought of discussing about this with him face-to-face, so that we'd have a clear view of what we both want.

Nevermind. Right now, I guess I'd stick to praying every night, hoping that God will give us a chance to be together for the next 2 years and well of course - always. I guess, if I'm going to let my mummy look at my report book, she would have asked me why I didn't pick for the double science course, but seriously, if I did, I might have a chance of getting inside and that would separate me from him, already, because he doesn't have the double science course in any of his choices.

I'd think carefully tonight. I'm cursing the streaming system now because I seriously don't mind sticking to the same class for another 2 more years. I'm really comfortable with my current class and I guess I'm going to miss some of them, especially the ones that really made school life fun :D I'm getting a little depressed right now, since I'm gna be separated from Rojak and Roti Prata... well I don't know about him, though.

We'd always be together, right? No matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home