Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't forget those times

Today is a sotong day. I fell down in the most pathethic way ever. D: I was walking down the stairs, prolly thinking of what course to take up next year (since I have a hard time deciding). So well I fell. But it's no ordinary fall. I fell and my knees were on the ground and it looked as though I was pray. Yoke Kay just looked at me and started laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. It felt really weird.

School was quite boring today. There wasn't nothing much. 20+ people only came to class today and it was felt nice because there wasn't much noise. At 7pm there was this briefing about streaming matters, I attended it, along with Sam and Emelia without our parents and we were sitting, bored and talking about random topics. We left the place early, but stayed there, because Sam wanted to talk to Mdm Yam and Emelia wanted to ask Mr Ho about stuff. In the end, I ended up talking to Ms C about my results.

She said something about me being better in languages and I won't deny it. Honestly, I'm more of an Arts person, but half of my heart is interested in taking up Course D because I am interested to take Double Science and A-Maths but the other half of my heart wants to take up Art so that I take up photography. Sigh. This really sucks. D:

My stomach is cramping like crazy now and I'm feeling pretty sick and tired.
Once again, shit happens.

OH WAIT, I got to meet my P5/P6 teacher today, so shit doesn't really happens :D
Hehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home