Thursday, August 09, 2007

Saying I love you, for the first time

I'm fucking bored now.
Seriously.

Not allowed to go out,
since the exams are next week
and since I've been out far too many times.

Went to Orchard with Emelia yesterday,
since we felt like shopping suddenly.
We were spotted by some dudes,
who desperately wanted donations.

Well, more of a dude.
He was asking us for donations,
even after I said we didn't had small change
and so we donated.
If I had a choice, I would have told to get lost.

Nevermind,
there was this cute angmoh dude with 'em.
He was dressed in skinnies.

He looked cute and hot, at the same time?
Emelia and me were spazzing about it
and we were spazzing so much, we
didn't know where we were going & we lost our way.

So in the end, we had to ask for directions.
We went to Far East Plaza to look for shirts.
We found a few, but they were too expensive.

After browsing a few shops, we got ourselves
one shirt each, cost arnd $15,
I have to thank Emelia for buying the first shirt,
so that I could buy mine at a cheaper price :D

After buying, we headed to
some food store to eat,
the food was seriously too little,

We weren't really satisifed, yeah.
And the auntie mistaken me
when I said padi chilli, she thought I was
saying barley.
Nevermind.

We left, immediately after eating.
The MRT train ride back home, was
long and quite boring.

There was this man and woman
who had a issued about NOT saying excuse me,
the woman responsed in
a very rude/ maybe ignorant way.

Also, there was this couple who were
kinda lovey-dovey (that was okay),
but the guy was like holding the girl
and he kept touching her ass, and in
a very disgusting way.

And when I say disgusting, I mean it.
You can ask Emelia, and she'd say the
same or even worse.

The both of us went to meet Sam @
Causeway Point and we headed to
Emelia's house to have dinner,
since we were quite hungry.
(Emelia and me weren't full)

So, I kinda reached home at around 9+?
There were a few photos taken,
but I'm too lazy to upload 'em.

So maybe they'll be up in the next entry.

I'm still bored.
Save me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home