Weeks that felt like months,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE! :D
I hope all your wishes come true!
Stupid who-ever teacher.
He was like trying to purposely
hold us back for longer,
by calling us to bow down and rise
again for dunno how many effing times.
Just because we didn't do it right.
Wasn't really in a good mood
after school, for that reason.
But then, I lightened up
'cos of YJ, Sam and Eme.
We headed to YJ's house first,
to slack arnd @ the club house,
we thought of going swimming,
but in the end it was cancelled,
'cos YJ and Sam had some counsellor thing
to attend to.
So Eme and me headed home
by a taxi, since we were lazy and tired.
When we entered inside the taxi,
we realised we got $4.50 altogether actually.
Lucky it was enough
for the whole trip.
If it wasn't, the both of us would plan
to just excuse ourselves to go upstairs
to take the money and never return.
When I reached home,
I just started slacking in my room,
I drew some shitty stuff &
then laid on my bed
and eventually fell asleep
'cos I was too tired.
Right now,
my eyes are still qutie tired.
Well, I offically talked to myself agn.
Sam, my bro and I were talking about sth
& Sam and my bro was like going out of the room
& I didn't know 'cos my eyes were glued
to the comp screen
& I went, "Eh jie, I'm like searching for,"
& I turned to face my sister,
but nobody was there.
This happened about 3 or 4 times already.
Have I not learn my lesson?
(As quoted from YJ)
I hope all your wishes come true!
Stupid who-ever teacher.
He was like trying to purposely
hold us back for longer,
by calling us to bow down and rise
again for dunno how many effing times.
Just because we didn't do it right.
Wasn't really in a good mood
after school, for that reason.
But then, I lightened up
'cos of YJ, Sam and Eme.
We headed to YJ's house first,
to slack arnd @ the club house,
we thought of going swimming,
but in the end it was cancelled,
'cos YJ and Sam had some counsellor thing
to attend to.
So Eme and me headed home
by a taxi, since we were lazy and tired.
When we entered inside the taxi,
we realised we got $4.50 altogether actually.
Lucky it was enough
for the whole trip.
If it wasn't, the both of us would plan
to just excuse ourselves to go upstairs
to take the money and never return.
When I reached home,
I just started slacking in my room,
I drew some shitty stuff &
then laid on my bed
and eventually fell asleep
'cos I was too tired.
Right now,
my eyes are still qutie tired.
Well, I offically talked to myself agn.
Sam, my bro and I were talking about sth
& Sam and my bro was like going out of the room
& I didn't know 'cos my eyes were glued
to the comp screen
& I went, "Eh jie, I'm like searching for,"
& I turned to face my sister,
but nobody was there.
This happened about 3 or 4 times already.
Have I not learn my lesson?
(As quoted from YJ)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home