Hours that felt like days,
I'm just gna upload the photos
I've taken for the past few days. :D

Taken @ Comics Connection,
that time I went out with Shaun, Eme
and Sam! :D

The pig whose nose dropped!
Owner - Beverley! :B

THE INVASION OF THE MARKERS 1!
Lol, pathethic eraser standing in the middle.
Will there be peace? :O

Something Debra, Amarpreet, Amelia
and me came up with!
Master requires another sacrifice!
Anyone interested?
It's FOC.
:D
Okay okay,
nothing much happened today,
so I'd stop here!
Byeeeee.
I've taken for the past few days. :D

Taken @ Comics Connection,
that time I went out with Shaun, Eme
and Sam! :D

The pig whose nose dropped!
Owner - Beverley! :B

THE INVASION OF THE MARKERS 1!
Lol, pathethic eraser standing in the middle.
Will there be peace? :O

Something Debra, Amarpreet, Amelia
and me came up with!
Master requires another sacrifice!
Anyone interested?
It's FOC.
:D
Okay okay,
nothing much happened today,
so I'd stop here!
Byeeeee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home