Thursday, July 12, 2007

Days that felt like weeks,

Naruto rocks! :D

I'm refering the whole anime/manga,
not to one character.

Today, during english class,
there were China students coming in.
We were suppose to interview 'em.

So yeah, one whole row to one China student
(I guess).

The row I'm in was interviewing this
dude that has this Naruto diary
and when they were passing it down,
I partically wanted to scream when I saw it.

Well, appartenly, if I see/hear anyth
related to Naruto, I'd kinda feel like screaming. ^^'

So yep, the first question I asked for the interview,
"You like Naruto, right?"

Can't really blame me. :P
I would want to make a new friend,
who comes from China and
likes Naruto!

My questions were pretty out of point
and there was this point where
Billy just called me annoying
for asking these questions.

Our row managed to gather quite
some information about the dude.
So when teacher was calling
Amelia and Debra to share the information
we "collected" about our new friend,
I kept whispering to them,
"Rmb to say he likes Naruto!"

Figured I must be quite annoying.
:D

So yeah, when Amelia said that
I just said, "Yay" loudly
and I was putting two Cheese signs.

Yoke Kay called me crazy.
But well it's not everyday
you meet a China friend who likes
Naruto too, right? :D

Lessons were kinda boring,
as usual.

So I'd skip to after school.

Went to shop for anniversary present
@ Causeway Point and well
I seriously had a hard time deciding what to buy.

But finally,
I made up my mind.
I'm not gna say what's the pressies, :D

It's quite big, though :X
Hope you like it, dear! :D

2 more days to our 1mth
anniversary! :D

I can't wait!

I'm a hardcore Naruto fan,
trust me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home