Tuesday, July 24, 2007

130407 - He's always gna be my first love

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SASUKE!
Eh in case you guys are wondering,
Sasuke's birthday is on the 23rd July.

Anw, Sasuke,
PLS come back to Konoha!
We all miss you ALOT.

Okay okay,
the photos!
Scroll down to view 'em,



Me, Yi Juan! :D
Our faces are hiden by the nifty
SCREAM CITY foolscap pads.







Sam & me @ Nanyang Poly,
having fun with the camera, while
waiting for the commerical break
for the Starburst performance to end. :P



Hikaru and Kaoru Soft toys!
So kawaii!

Ohyes, Hikaru and Kaoru are
def. hot stuff, along with Mori :X
Ohgosh, many bishies coming! :D


From Top to Bottom:
Me, Eme, Sam, YJ :D

Well, obviously that's a pic of
our hands, holding the railing thingy
while we're boarding the bus.

Ignore the indian dude,
I feel bad for him :X

Went out alot these few days,
including going to support/watch Starburst
@ Nanyang Poly.

Anw, Rach, YOU DID GREAT!
You look really pretty! :D
It's a pity, Sam and me didn't got
to meet you, afterwards :(

Oh yeah,
I realise there are still pics I haven't upload yet,
so I'd try my best to upload 'em in the next
blog post!

Hahaha okay okay,
I'm lazy to blog abt other events,
so yep, toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home