Your voice always helps me to not feel so alone.
Went out with Billy and Gene again. :D
We planned to watch Next @ Causeway Point,
but it wasn't in theatres already,
so we thought of watching POC since
Gene and Billy were okay with it and I
didn't catch the last part.
But then, well after many many
minutes of thinking, we decided to watch
Men In White, mainly beceause Gene wasn't
in a good mood and we wanted to cheer her up.
The movie's seriously kick-ass funny!
Even though we came in a few minutes late,
we didn't miss any juicy part,
and it made Gene laugh so I'm glad she felt better in the end.
The movie lasted for abt 1hr 30mins &
afterwards, we went to Timezone to play some games,
before settling down @ MCDS to eat and chat.
Since Gene was bored and didn't want to go back home early,
she came over to my place, so yeah,
when we reached my place, my brother started
complaining about his food when he opened the door
& I realised I totally forgotten to buy my sis's and his' dinner,
so Gene and me headed to 883 straightaway to get their dinner.
We bought bubble tea also and headed back to my place,
where we slacked.
My uncle, aunt, grandmother and baby cousin also decided
to came over so my baby cousin
provided entertainment for Gene and me. :D
He's really cute!
He was holding this thing and saying, "EEEE"
and then walking to me and poking the thing @ my stomach!
Hahaha, he really makes me HIGH!
& he's gotten smarter,
he knows some stuff, like balls and dogs!
I'm really proud of him! :D
So yeah, Gene and I slacked and talked
and she left @ arnd 10.
I walked her to the bus-stop and we sat around there
to slack and talked.
We climbed up this quite tall thingy, sat and then stood on it!
It's really nice 'cos the breeze was cooling
and there were stars in the sky!
We talked for about 30 minutes before parting ways.
When I reached home, I immediately showered
since it was already quite late, had a snack
and then went onto the computer.
I had a fun time, today!
Thanks to Gene and Billy, yeah!
Anw, Gene I hope you'd feel better these few days! :D
If you need anyth, just feel free to ask!
Oh yeahh!
I spoke to Andrew just a few hours ago,
he reached Texas already and he's doing fine!
His school starts @ August! Heh!
Sam and I were screaming when I
was IM-ing him, 'cos well we really miss him
and we heard that Hilary Duff lives in Texas
and well Andrew's Hilary Duff's no. 1 fan,
so yeah, there might be a chance of
both of them bumping into each other!
SQUEE!
I'm high again but at the same time
I'm dead tired
'cos I slept @ arnd 5-6AM last night and woke up
11+.
It's 4.04AM now.
I better get some shuteye.
So yeah,
GOOD 'NIGHT! :D
We planned to watch Next @ Causeway Point,
but it wasn't in theatres already,
so we thought of watching POC since
Gene and Billy were okay with it and I
didn't catch the last part.
But then, well after many many
minutes of thinking, we decided to watch
Men In White, mainly beceause Gene wasn't
in a good mood and we wanted to cheer her up.
The movie's seriously kick-ass funny!
Even though we came in a few minutes late,
we didn't miss any juicy part,
and it made Gene laugh so I'm glad she felt better in the end.
The movie lasted for abt 1hr 30mins &
afterwards, we went to Timezone to play some games,
before settling down @ MCDS to eat and chat.
Since Gene was bored and didn't want to go back home early,
she came over to my place, so yeah,
when we reached my place, my brother started
complaining about his food when he opened the door
& I realised I totally forgotten to buy my sis's and his' dinner,
so Gene and me headed to 883 straightaway to get their dinner.
We bought bubble tea also and headed back to my place,
where we slacked.
My uncle, aunt, grandmother and baby cousin also decided
to came over so my baby cousin
provided entertainment for Gene and me. :D
He's really cute!
He was holding this thing and saying, "EEEE"
and then walking to me and poking the thing @ my stomach!
Hahaha, he really makes me HIGH!
& he's gotten smarter,
he knows some stuff, like balls and dogs!
I'm really proud of him! :D
So yeah, Gene and I slacked and talked
and she left @ arnd 10.
I walked her to the bus-stop and we sat around there
to slack and talked.
We climbed up this quite tall thingy, sat and then stood on it!
It's really nice 'cos the breeze was cooling
and there were stars in the sky!
We talked for about 30 minutes before parting ways.
When I reached home, I immediately showered
since it was already quite late, had a snack
and then went onto the computer.
I had a fun time, today!
Thanks to Gene and Billy, yeah!
Anw, Gene I hope you'd feel better these few days! :D
If you need anyth, just feel free to ask!
Oh yeahh!
I spoke to Andrew just a few hours ago,
he reached Texas already and he's doing fine!
His school starts @ August! Heh!
Sam and I were screaming when I
was IM-ing him, 'cos well we really miss him
and we heard that Hilary Duff lives in Texas
and well Andrew's Hilary Duff's no. 1 fan,
so yeah, there might be a chance of
both of them bumping into each other!
SQUEE!
I'm high again but at the same time
I'm dead tired
'cos I slept @ arnd 5-6AM last night and woke up
11+.
It's 4.04AM now.
I better get some shuteye.
So yeah,
GOOD 'NIGHT! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home