Sunday, June 10, 2007

We'll never fall apart.

I'm high on SasuSaku!
I jus read someone's POV on SasuSaku,
so I'm more convinced that SasuSaku is a
Canon coupling! :D

Okay, I'm gonna warn you first
before you continue reading this blog entry.
It'd be filled with Naruto stuff,
most likely SasuSaku stuff, so if you're
not a Narutard or you ain't interested,
I don't want to bore you.

From the start of the anime series,
I really liked Sakura's character.
Her love for Sasuke has well,
blossomed?
From a small childhood obession/infautation,
into something more deeper.

I won't object if anyone says that Sasuke
doesn't like Sakura, 'cos at this stage, he doesn't.
He merely appreciates her, but I'm guessing
she's the one he's most likely to fall for
if he's going to fall for someone in the manga/anime series.

Don't get me wrong,
I might sound like this fangirl
who only watches/reads Naruto for SasuSaku love,
but I don't,
even if at the start, I do.
I love Naruto's plot. The action rocks :D

Anyway,
enough of blabbering and I'm also
lazy to type out more in-depth description
of Sasuke and Sakura's relationship.

Ohyeah, in case IF any of you guys are wondering,
SasuSaku is an affectionate term we fans use
to refer to Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. :D

Heh, okay.
I'm going to search up more SasuSaku stuff!

So later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home