Sunday, June 17, 2007

We'll make this last forever.

Happy Father's Day! :D

to all the loving daddys in the world
who deserve much love! :}
I know I'm a little too late,
since it's 2.13AM now,
but well, afterall it's the thoughts that count, right? ^^'

Anyway, Billy came back from Genting today,
which gave me a big shock,
because I thought he was supposed to come back on Tuesday,
and that would means we can really celebrate
his arrival back home on Wednesday! I can't wait! :D

Okay, since it's Father's Day,
my dad's side decide to have a family reunion dinner,
well actually the main purpose of the reunion dinner
was to treat my grandfather to a big meal.

We arrived at this not-too-swanky restaurant
at around 8.30 and started eating.
My grandfather, while we all were waiting for the food,
was eating finish the bowl of peanuts that was
appetisers. x.x

And honestly, he reminded me of squirrels,
eating up as much nuts before hibernation. :P

The food served was well not too good,
I didn't really enjoy myself,
infact I choked on my drink 'cos my brother
was making a joke on my drink,
lucky thing was that I didn't spit out the water.

So yeah, there were 15 people
squeezing in 1 big table,
so obviously it's squeezy,
so I didn't enjoy myself,
since I totally forgotten about this, at first
and I was busy enjoying time with my precious computer,
but still, I got my ass out of the chair and
decided to be a good girl.

We finished the food @ arnd 10+,
the only good thing about this reunion dinner
was that I managed to see my cousins after a long time!
One of my cousins grew a lot taller,
infact he's taller than me already =.=,
when he used to be shorter than me.

Oh well.

Anyway, before I end this blog post,
I would like to define my meaning of
cheena or ah lian.

Being cheena or ah lian doesn't necessary
means you have fringe and all, infact
you're only cheena/ ah lian by your attitude.
BUT.
Somehow, I don't wanna put anyone in that category.

I really hate labelling,
even if I confess, I do label alot of people/things.

Labelling is time-consuming activity,
and it just degrades us human beings.

Oh yeah, before you decide to get judgemental,
just make sure you get your definitions right.
I'm probably sure, you know who you are.

Okay then,
I think I better be off.
My mind is starting to doze off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home