Friday, June 01, 2007

Just for one last time.

I'm starting to miss Andrew a whole lot.
It's been 2days since he flew off to USA.

Sigh.

The trip to Sentosa was fun :)
Most probably, because he was there to lighten up the atmosphere.
& even though we all separated into different cliques
and there were moments where we felt hatred for other cliques,
I still had fun.

I hope he has fun in USA!
& make sure you don't forget all of us, Andrew~ :D

Anyway, Happy Birthday Kennedy!
You're finally 17! :D All the best yeah!

Yep, so yeah, went to different places yesterday
to celebrate Kennedy's bday with him :)
So I'd just summarise it, since I'm pretty lazy to type.

We planned to go to Plaza Singapura
to catch 2 movies, POC and something else,
but we ended up watching Shrek 3 because there weren't
any seats left for POC.

So we journeyed to some other places but
realised that there were't any seats left.
So we headed to Tiong Bahru, and well we managed
to snag two seats and we rushed to watch it.

Oh yeah, we bought a SUSHI set,
a bottle of Fresh Milk, cookies and sweets @ some shopping mart
and sneaked it in the two movies,
so we were enjoying the two shows,
eating snacks that weren't supposed to be brought it.

Shrek 3 was really enjoyable, cause it was funny! :D
Heheh and well POC was confusing.

Seriously, I didn't understand ALOT,
But I loved the action- the swords, the guns, it got me high! :D
Well and because we catched a 5+ movie,
and because it was POC, it ended VERY late,
and because of that, we had to walked out during the half of the movie,
because I was way past my curfew and my mum
was angry like hell and my sister was waiting for me.

So yeah, we walked out,
bought takeaway @ some place and I gave him
his "bday pressie",
it was arnd reaching 8 when we got into the MRT.
The 1st MRT was pretty crowded
but the 2nd one was nice
and we managed to snag seats and enjoy the streetlights
outside! :D

We did took photos
but they are photos of reflections. ^^'
I had lots of fun, yeah.
Even though I got scolded very badly by my mum,
made myself feel bad for letting my sis wait for more
than 1hr,
I still had fun, yeah :D

The next time it'd be on June 15, yeah!
I can't wait.

In the meantime,
I'm stuck @ home, but it's okay.
Slacking, listening to music and SMSing @ home
doesn't sound as bad, yeah :D

Okay!
Enjoy the holidays and take care,
you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home