He's my prince charming
Went with Siyan and Sam
to Junction 8
& well we took lots of photos,
so for the first time (I guess),
I'd be photo-blogging! :D
So be prepared,
I think this post is gna be extra long!
I'm just gna skip to the part where we meet up.
We decided to have Ramen since the 3
of us were damn hungry.
We got some nice seat @ the inside
& the atmosphere was really nice.

Ta-da!
The three of us bought the same set
just that we changed our side dish
& well we definitely ate till we were bloated
After eating,
we decided to take neoprints.
Sadly, none of us have a scanner to
scan the neoprints,
so the neoprints will just be a mystery for now, :P
We waited quite long
'cos there were people using
the machine we wanted.
& we were attracted to the pretty
shiny light, so obviously we took a pic.

Just in case any of you guys are wondering,
the shop isn't that dark,
it's just because the photo is edited,
that's why it looks dark.
We spend quite some time there,
'cos we went and took @ 2 machines
since we wanted to play with different
new machines. :D
In the end,
we didn't catch a movie,
since by the time we finished taking pics,
it was already past 2.30,
and the movie already started.
But lucky, we didn't buy the tickets.
So yeah, we just walked around.
We went to Popular first since I wanted
to buy my favourite pen because it ran out of
ink and Sam was looking for eraser re-fill
and she also needed to buy some stuff
for her project.
When we exited the shop & were
planning to head to Action City to check
out some stuff, Sam saw 1
of her primary school good friends and well
we were like hoping he would turn his back
& realise us, but he was too
busy chatting with his friends.
So Sam being the determined one,
called him up and yep, both of them said "Hi"
and chatted for a very short time.
While Sam was chatting for a very short time,
Siyan and I entered Action City first
and well we were playing around,
looking at the cute stuff on display.
& I finally got a picture of my monkey minons!

Aren't they awesome? :D
So yep since Sam had a very short chat,
she didn't took long and then
the 3 of us were looking for the stuff
when we suddenly decided to take
this retarded photo of us, indivually.
Well, it's not exactly retarded.
But still, it's retarded in someway.

From left to right > Sam, me, Siyan :D
The bunny is really adorable, yep!
& lucky me, there was a green one
for me to censore my face with! :D
After taking that retarded photo,
we exited Action City and walked arnd.
Sam and me bought this nifty pencilcase
but of different colors and
I bought Sam a drink because Sam
was thirsty and I owe-d Sam money.
Since there was not much to do @ J8,
we decided to head to the library,
to slack, relax and enjoy the air-con for a while.
We headed to the 4th story, where we sat inside
this "circle".
At first, we played a few rounds of Truth or Dare
and some of these questions were asked,
"Would you rather be bald or be fat?"
"Would you rather eat shit or drink urine?"
Yep,
and well since we were bored,
we all decided to do something.
Sam was just taking up this red piece of
paper for viewing purposes
and then she placed it on the carpet-ed floor
and then the 3 of us automatically just
started placing red stuff.
We did that for almost every color
and well, this was the result.

We just started placing all green, purple,
orange, black, white, blue stuff together
and finally in the end we just mixed around
with everyth we got.
We managed to waste enough time
and we rest for a while before setting off.
Since Sam and me were feeling a little hungry,
we decided to drop by the nearby hawker center
to buy some snacks.
I managed to get the free snack
for no reason at all,
so I'm guessing I'm lucky, lol! :D
We ate, sat there and chatted
for a while before heading back to J8
and heading back home.
The MRT ride back home was
well seriously crowded.
People were like trying hard to squeeze
in, even though it clearly shows that
it's already crowded enough.
Luckily,
the people slowly got down as stops passed
and well strangely, the MRT ride was fast.
We managed to reach Wooldands MRT int.
before 6pm & since Sam
wanted to show me something @ X-Craft,
we went to Causeway Point 1st
before heading back.
The bus-ride home was well normal,
just that Sam and me got carried away with something
and forgotten to press the stop button,
so the bus driver just drove past our stop,
so in the end, we had to take 1 big round.
We reached home @ 6pm.
Yep :D
I can't wait for the next Cousins' Hangout again! :D
I'm sure it'd be definitely much fun!
Alrighty then,
I think I'd stop blogging for now.
It's 2.12AM now and I'm still far from sleepy.
The holidays are gna end soon
and it's getting me really low.
Anyone, has iced soya-bean drink now?
I suddenly have a craving to it. ^^'
to Junction 8
& well we took lots of photos,
so for the first time (I guess),
I'd be photo-blogging! :D
So be prepared,
I think this post is gna be extra long!
I'm just gna skip to the part where we meet up.
We decided to have Ramen since the 3
of us were damn hungry.
We got some nice seat @ the inside
& the atmosphere was really nice.

Ta-da!
The three of us bought the same set
just that we changed our side dish
& well we definitely ate till we were bloated
After eating,
we decided to take neoprints.
Sadly, none of us have a scanner to
scan the neoprints,
so the neoprints will just be a mystery for now, :P
We waited quite long
'cos there were people using
the machine we wanted.
& we were attracted to the pretty
shiny light, so obviously we took a pic.

Just in case any of you guys are wondering,
the shop isn't that dark,
it's just because the photo is edited,
that's why it looks dark.
We spend quite some time there,
'cos we went and took @ 2 machines
since we wanted to play with different
new machines. :D
In the end,
we didn't catch a movie,
since by the time we finished taking pics,
it was already past 2.30,
and the movie already started.
But lucky, we didn't buy the tickets.
So yeah, we just walked around.
We went to Popular first since I wanted
to buy my favourite pen because it ran out of
ink and Sam was looking for eraser re-fill
and she also needed to buy some stuff
for her project.
When we exited the shop & were
planning to head to Action City to check
out some stuff, Sam saw 1
of her primary school good friends and well
we were like hoping he would turn his back
& realise us, but he was too
busy chatting with his friends.
So Sam being the determined one,
called him up and yep, both of them said "Hi"
and chatted for a very short time.
While Sam was chatting for a very short time,
Siyan and I entered Action City first
and well we were playing around,
looking at the cute stuff on display.
& I finally got a picture of my monkey minons!

Aren't they awesome? :D
So yep since Sam had a very short chat,
she didn't took long and then
the 3 of us were looking for the stuff
when we suddenly decided to take
this retarded photo of us, indivually.
Well, it's not exactly retarded.
But still, it's retarded in someway.
From left to right > Sam, me, Siyan :D
The bunny is really adorable, yep!
& lucky me, there was a green one
for me to censore my face with! :D
After taking that retarded photo,
we exited Action City and walked arnd.
Sam and me bought this nifty pencilcase
but of different colors and
I bought Sam a drink because Sam
was thirsty and I owe-d Sam money.
Since there was not much to do @ J8,
we decided to head to the library,
to slack, relax and enjoy the air-con for a while.
We headed to the 4th story, where we sat inside
this "circle".
At first, we played a few rounds of Truth or Dare
and some of these questions were asked,
"Would you rather be bald or be fat?"
"Would you rather eat shit or drink urine?"
Yep,
and well since we were bored,
we all decided to do something.
Sam was just taking up this red piece of
paper for viewing purposes
and then she placed it on the carpet-ed floor
and then the 3 of us automatically just
started placing red stuff.
We did that for almost every color
and well, this was the result.
We just started placing all green, purple,
orange, black, white, blue stuff together
and finally in the end we just mixed around
with everyth we got.
We managed to waste enough time
and we rest for a while before setting off.
Since Sam and me were feeling a little hungry,
we decided to drop by the nearby hawker center
to buy some snacks.
I managed to get the free snack
for no reason at all,
so I'm guessing I'm lucky, lol! :D
We ate, sat there and chatted
for a while before heading back to J8
and heading back home.
The MRT ride back home was
well seriously crowded.
People were like trying hard to squeeze
in, even though it clearly shows that
it's already crowded enough.
Luckily,
the people slowly got down as stops passed
and well strangely, the MRT ride was fast.
We managed to reach Wooldands MRT int.
before 6pm & since Sam
wanted to show me something @ X-Craft,
we went to Causeway Point 1st
before heading back.
The bus-ride home was well normal,
just that Sam and me got carried away with something
and forgotten to press the stop button,
so the bus driver just drove past our stop,
so in the end, we had to take 1 big round.
We reached home @ 6pm.
Yep :D
I can't wait for the next Cousins' Hangout again! :D
I'm sure it'd be definitely much fun!
Alrighty then,
I think I'd stop blogging for now.
It's 2.12AM now and I'm still far from sleepy.
The holidays are gna end soon
and it's getting me really low.
Anyone, has iced soya-bean drink now?
I suddenly have a craving to it. ^^'
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home