Don't let us fall apart.
Went to 883 to get a haircut, yeah.
Hmmm, in case you guys are wondering..
I cut my fringe shorter,
not sure if it's a big shocker, yeah.
I'm just trying to get used to it
and hopefully by the time school re-opens,
it'd grow to look normal.
Been stuck @ hme a few days,
since I'm kinda grounded,
after coming home late on Thursday.
I'm not really tired,
infact I'm somehow quite high. :D
Must be because it's after midnight.
It's 2.50AM now
and my parents most probably think I'm already in bed,
but I'm not exactly an angel and nor am I an early-sleeper. :P
10 more days to 15 June,
because it's over midnight and I might as well
say it's Tuesday.
I really wish the Naruto Manga/Anime would update faster.
Even though I'm not exactly looking forward to the Anime,
'cos the next Episode would be the one where
Gaara dies .
But don't worry,
he'd be revived, :D
If not I'd be flooding my whole room with tears
and even a lifetime supply of tissues won't be enough.
Hmmm, in case you guys are wondering..
I cut my fringe shorter,
not sure if it's a big shocker, yeah.
I'm just trying to get used to it
and hopefully by the time school re-opens,
it'd grow to look normal.
Been stuck @ hme a few days,
since I'm kinda grounded,
after coming home late on Thursday.
I'm not really tired,
infact I'm somehow quite high. :D
Must be because it's after midnight.
It's 2.50AM now
and my parents most probably think I'm already in bed,
but I'm not exactly an angel and nor am I an early-sleeper. :P
10 more days to 15 June,
because it's over midnight and I might as well
say it's Tuesday.
I really wish the Naruto Manga/Anime would update faster.
Even though I'm not exactly looking forward to the Anime,
'cos the next Episode would be the one where
Gaara dies .
But don't worry,
he'd be revived, :D
If not I'd be flooding my whole room with tears
and even a lifetime supply of tissues won't be enough.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home