You're just the past.
Went to watch
Spidey 3 with Billy, Gene and Billy's bro :D
Actually, wanted to call Kennedy,
BUTTT he got work, so
Hopefully, he can join us for the next time! :)
Anyway, so we wet up @ Braektalk @ 1PM.
Since I reached there earlier,
I bought bubble tea because I was feeling thirsty too.
& well Mango Ice Blended is really really
DAMN nice!
Thanks for recommending it, Kennedy! :D
So since the movie started @ 2.45pm
and we had time to spare,
we headed to Timezone first.
Watched them played some games,
and i shoot some hoops and YEAH, i bumped into Eme! :D
It was quite boring,
walking arnd, watching them play but then still,
at least I'm not stuck at home. :P
So when it's 2.45pm we went to watch Spidey!
The movie is well OK,
provided enough entertainment, MORE action
should be put inside though. :}
The movie ended @ arnd 5+
and we headed to the toilet first before going to eat.
It felt kinda weird that Gene and I were the only ones
eating & Billy & his bro were just sitting
and watching us eat. x_x
But then in the midst of our eating, they gotta go,
because their dad's back and I'm guessing
their dad' a strict person.
So Gene and I just talked while we ate
and then walked arnd,
while we were walking, deciding to go the library,
I just someone who walked pass and it really looked
like my primary 6 crush,
so of course I kinda got excited and I took a closer look
at him and realised it was.
So I kinda poked him at the back and sth
like this happened,
Me - "Eh...em..you remember me?"
Him - *looks at me* ....... *shakes head* ....
Me - ....*runs away*
Fuck, i'm really a coward.
Running away.
Really pathethic of me.
But that's me.
Maybe I just changed alot from primary school,
well in looks, i mean.
He changed alot too, he grown alot taller
and now he's even more taller than me.
Nevermind, the next time when
he comes online, I'd go tell him.
But well I'd have to wait for a
very long time before
he goes online,
but I really don't mind waiting :}
Since I'm waiting for someone right now.
Oh yeah, I wanna catch the Fantastic 4 movie!
THE RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER!
I'm sure there's going to be
lots of butt-kicking! Hahaha :D
This month June is filled with many many nice movies!
YAY!
I'm a happy girl.
Are you happy? :D
Spidey 3 with Billy, Gene and Billy's bro :D
Actually, wanted to call Kennedy,
BUTTT he got work, so
Hopefully, he can join us for the next time! :)
Anyway, so we wet up @ Braektalk @ 1PM.
Since I reached there earlier,
I bought bubble tea because I was feeling thirsty too.
& well Mango Ice Blended is really really
DAMN nice!
Thanks for recommending it, Kennedy! :D
So since the movie started @ 2.45pm
and we had time to spare,
we headed to Timezone first.
Watched them played some games,
and i shoot some hoops and YEAH, i bumped into Eme! :D
It was quite boring,
walking arnd, watching them play but then still,
at least I'm not stuck at home. :P
So when it's 2.45pm we went to watch Spidey!
The movie is well OK,
provided enough entertainment, MORE action
should be put inside though. :}
The movie ended @ arnd 5+
and we headed to the toilet first before going to eat.
It felt kinda weird that Gene and I were the only ones
eating & Billy & his bro were just sitting
and watching us eat. x_x
But then in the midst of our eating, they gotta go,
because their dad's back and I'm guessing
their dad' a strict person.
So Gene and I just talked while we ate
and then walked arnd,
while we were walking, deciding to go the library,
I just someone who walked pass and it really looked
like my primary 6 crush,
so of course I kinda got excited and I took a closer look
at him and realised it was.
So I kinda poked him at the back and sth
like this happened,
Me - "Eh...em..you remember me?"
Him - *looks at me* ....... *shakes head* ....
Me - ....*runs away*
Fuck, i'm really a coward.
Running away.
Really pathethic of me.
But that's me.
Maybe I just changed alot from primary school,
well in looks, i mean.
He changed alot too, he grown alot taller
and now he's even more taller than me.
Nevermind, the next time when
he comes online, I'd go tell him.
But well I'd have to wait for a
very long time before
he goes online,
but I really don't mind waiting :}
Since I'm waiting for someone right now.
Oh yeah, I wanna catch the Fantastic 4 movie!
THE RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER!
I'm sure there's going to be
lots of butt-kicking! Hahaha :D
This month June is filled with many many nice movies!
YAY!
I'm a happy girl.
Are you happy? :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home