Your goodbyes are nth anymre.
Today's science paper
wasn't as horrible as I thought,
& I wld like to give my thanks to Gene
& maybe just Billy, because he made the
effort to come over, even though
he did nothing in the end.
We were planning to study
@ the library,
it was arnd 5+pm & my parents
didn't allowed, so I kinda fought back
& made things worse.
So i went to group-chat with the both of them
and Gene suggested coming downstairs my place
(those chairs and tables downstairs)
& just do our revision there.
At first, I was really reluctant,
because I was scared I wasn't allowed
& it would be troublesome for them,
but in the end, I was allowed and they all the way up
to "greet" me.
We sat at this area (where there is dim light),
because the other tables and spaces were filled up.
Then, this group just started smoking
& the smoke just started to fill the air.
It got into my eyes.
It irritated my nose &
it distracted me.
So we got our asses off and headed to another
area, where there is a lone table there.
So, I just revised, Billy just slacked
and Gene, well she just studied for her test.
I did asked Gene for help, because there were tons
of things I didn't know.
It was a pity that Billy had to leave earlier,
so the both of us stayed on and managed to cover
3 chaps. :D
By the time we finished the 3 chaps,
it was already 10pm+,
and we decided to head back.
We stopped by my house's downstairs' vending machine
to get some snacks & we got
Famous Amos Cookies, so while munching on them,
we just walked arnd idlelessly.
When we were just sitting, relaxing and chatting,
I saw my mum coming back from the taxi,
so I just went and greet her.
& Gene and my mum met. :D
It's nice, yeah.
Afterwards, I walked her to a near bus-stop,
we talked for 15mins or more and we headed home.
Lol, because there's Maths Paper 2 tomorrow
& I'm having many queries,
so I'm going to have tution,
BUT it's special, because it's going to start at 10pm.
Ohwell.
At least I'd feel more confident for tmr. :D
Anw, all the best for the MYES, guys (once again).
Say your goodbyes.
wasn't as horrible as I thought,
& I wld like to give my thanks to Gene
& maybe just Billy, because he made the
effort to come over, even though
he did nothing in the end.
We were planning to study
@ the library,
it was arnd 5+pm & my parents
didn't allowed, so I kinda fought back
& made things worse.
So i went to group-chat with the both of them
and Gene suggested coming downstairs my place
(those chairs and tables downstairs)
& just do our revision there.
At first, I was really reluctant,
because I was scared I wasn't allowed
& it would be troublesome for them,
but in the end, I was allowed and they all the way up
to "greet" me.
We sat at this area (where there is dim light),
because the other tables and spaces were filled up.
Then, this group just started smoking
& the smoke just started to fill the air.
It got into my eyes.
It irritated my nose &
it distracted me.
So we got our asses off and headed to another
area, where there is a lone table there.
So, I just revised, Billy just slacked
and Gene, well she just studied for her test.
I did asked Gene for help, because there were tons
of things I didn't know.
It was a pity that Billy had to leave earlier,
so the both of us stayed on and managed to cover
3 chaps. :D
By the time we finished the 3 chaps,
it was already 10pm+,
and we decided to head back.
We stopped by my house's downstairs' vending machine
to get some snacks & we got
Famous Amos Cookies, so while munching on them,
we just walked arnd idlelessly.
When we were just sitting, relaxing and chatting,
I saw my mum coming back from the taxi,
so I just went and greet her.
& Gene and my mum met. :D
It's nice, yeah.
Afterwards, I walked her to a near bus-stop,
we talked for 15mins or more and we headed home.
Lol, because there's Maths Paper 2 tomorrow
& I'm having many queries,
so I'm going to have tution,
BUT it's special, because it's going to start at 10pm.
Ohwell.
At least I'd feel more confident for tmr. :D
Anw, all the best for the MYES, guys (once again).
Say your goodbyes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home