Friday, May 11, 2007

Just another dream.

Maths Paper 2 today.
ABSOLUTELY no comment about it.

Anyway, after school,
Eme, YJ, Sam & me headed to Causeway Point
as usual to have our "lunch".

We walked arnd,
trying to search a bday pressie for my brother.
So we walked arnd
& in the end, Sam and me bought
those "bracelet" (obviously those guys one)
for him which only cost us $4.90.
Hopefully, he'd like it.

Anw, tomorrow is Eme and my bro's birthday,
So..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EME! and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIIII!

I'm only HIGH because it's a Friday
and that means more time to catch up on my sleep!
Hmm, been spending my days SMSing.

& it's really entertaining,
because the person I'm SMSing is really fun! :D

Okay okay,
I'm just getting too high.
So, all the main papers have already ended
and the last paper which is Home Econs is on Mon!

CHEERS :D
Home Econs - one of the subs not really cared abt.
But I'm just going to study it,
so I can pull up my grades.
I seriously need to make it up for my other subjects.

Oh well.
Somehow, my eyes are like slowly closing BUT
I'm going to make them awake,
so that I can stay up late tonight.
No point sleeping and wasting a Friday night.

So yeah,
have fun you guys and mug hard for the last paper! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home