It's all a secret.
I'd blog about yesterday and today. ;D
Thursday, 3 May 2007
YJ, Sam, Eme and me went to
YJ's old house after our exams,
just to pay a visit.
We ended up cleaning the place,
because it was dusty and settled on it
becoming our headquarters (HQ).
We took the mop and rags
and we took turns to mop the floor
and clear the dust.
When we were done,
we gathered at a room and just sat in a circle,
talking about the future.
The four of us intended
of renting the house from YJ's dad when we're older
and calling Eme's dad to help with the renovation.
We even thought of staying together,
having sleepovers and coming back on the weekends
to visit our families.
So yeah, after the talking,
we played Truth or Dare
and just fooled arnd with ourselves.
We had lots of fun chatting :D
Afterwards, we headed to Eme's place,
where we had our lunch and just
talked for hrs, before going back.
I seriously love them hell lot.
Today
We had our Geography ppr.
Well, I can't say it was easy or hard.
I did suddenly forget some facts,
and I really hate myself for that.
My mum had offically banned
me from going out after school,
I can only go have lunch & head back,
so yeah, that kinda sucks,
but at least it's going to
make me a better person, I guess.
So, yeah, while waiting for the bus,
Eme, Sam and I cracked some killer jokes.
But I'm not going to share them here,
it's going to pollute this blog. Haha.
We had our laughs, yep. :D
We went to the Food Court to eat
before heading to Comics Connection to take a quick look
at the comics/posters
and then to Popular, since I needed a new file.
Afterwards, we headed back home.
Eme came over to Sam and my place
and we slacked arnd.
Surprisingly, I decided to go shower first
and well appartenly, after I showered and blow-dried my hair,
I just laid on the bed and slowly drown myself to sleep.
Eme, eventually decided to go home, seeing Sam and me
sleeping and well so Sam and me just slept.
We woke up arnd 10pm+,
and I felt really cold.
And well appartenly, I started sneezing and coughing.
I'm feeling a little drowsy too, but I'm not going to sleep.
There's no way I'm going to let a Friday night
pass by so fast.
Anw, YJ, you weren't feeling too good today,
so cheer up okay?
I hope you'd feel better on Monday.
All the best for MYEs as usual, people! :D
Say those three words like you used to.
Thursday, 3 May 2007
YJ, Sam, Eme and me went to
YJ's old house after our exams,
just to pay a visit.
We ended up cleaning the place,
because it was dusty and settled on it
becoming our headquarters (HQ).
We took the mop and rags
and we took turns to mop the floor
and clear the dust.
When we were done,
we gathered at a room and just sat in a circle,
talking about the future.
The four of us intended
of renting the house from YJ's dad when we're older
and calling Eme's dad to help with the renovation.
We even thought of staying together,
having sleepovers and coming back on the weekends
to visit our families.
So yeah, after the talking,
we played Truth or Dare
and just fooled arnd with ourselves.
We had lots of fun chatting :D
Afterwards, we headed to Eme's place,
where we had our lunch and just
talked for hrs, before going back.
I seriously love them hell lot.
Today
We had our Geography ppr.
Well, I can't say it was easy or hard.
I did suddenly forget some facts,
and I really hate myself for that.
My mum had offically banned
me from going out after school,
I can only go have lunch & head back,
so yeah, that kinda sucks,
but at least it's going to
make me a better person, I guess.
So, yeah, while waiting for the bus,
Eme, Sam and I cracked some killer jokes.
But I'm not going to share them here,
it's going to pollute this blog. Haha.
We had our laughs, yep. :D
We went to the Food Court to eat
before heading to Comics Connection to take a quick look
at the comics/posters
and then to Popular, since I needed a new file.
Afterwards, we headed back home.
Eme came over to Sam and my place
and we slacked arnd.
Surprisingly, I decided to go shower first
and well appartenly, after I showered and blow-dried my hair,
I just laid on the bed and slowly drown myself to sleep.
Eme, eventually decided to go home, seeing Sam and me
sleeping and well so Sam and me just slept.
We woke up arnd 10pm+,
and I felt really cold.
And well appartenly, I started sneezing and coughing.
I'm feeling a little drowsy too, but I'm not going to sleep.
There's no way I'm going to let a Friday night
pass by so fast.
Anw, YJ, you weren't feeling too good today,
so cheer up okay?
I hope you'd feel better on Monday.
All the best for MYEs as usual, people! :D
Say those three words like you used to.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home