Thursday, May 17, 2007

I want to see the streetlights with you.

Tuesday, May 15

Went to East Coast Park
with YJ, Eme and Sam :D
WHY?

To celebrate the end of EXAMS.
Seriously, exams are the evilest creations on Earth :p

Anyway, so we met up at 11pm &
then headed to Causeway Point's BK to have our breakfast
before we set off to East Coast.

It was a very very very very long bus-ride,
took about 1hr-2hr (if i'm nt wrong)
& I'm lucky to be SMSing Kennedy that time :D
He's really fun to SMS with, he just makes me high!
Hah.

When we got off the bus-stop,
we were at Parkway Parade and we had to walk,
so we stopped by to buy some snacks before taking the
underpass and heading the East Coast.
When we reached there, we headed to the Beach first.
We walked along the shores, played with the water,
wrote some weird words on the sand
and had a small food gathering and KINDLY,
provided some birds with food.

And the lesson we learn was to not feed the birds anymre.
'Cos they're evil.
When the four of us were playing in the water,
we left our food and drinks there and the birds
just went there and started "ransacking" the place.

EVIL.

Never give birds food,
EVER again.

So afterwards, we headed to MCDS to clean up.
We slacked there for a while
before heading to the rental shop to rent some bikes.
We decided to rent 2 two-seater bikes
& because Sam and I didn't know how to cycle 2 wheels,
Yi Juan and Eme took the front seats.

At first, it was really hard and well
we almost fell off BUT we didn't.
But in the end, it was worth it.
While cycling, the breeze was really cooling
and I remembered shouting YAY because I felt like it.

:D
We cycled for a few hrs before meeting up again
& returning the bikes.
Sadly, there wasn't any sun, so NO sun-tan.
After returning the bike, we headed to MCDS once again,
to clean up and rested for a while before
we went and catch the sunset.
Actually, we didn't really catch it.

Because it was blocked by those tall buildings,
but at least we saw the Sun. ^^'
After seeing the sunset, we headed to Parkway Parade
to have our dinner before heading back.
The bus ride was long again, Eme slept,
I SMSed and well YJ and Sam were talking :D

Reached home at arnd 9.30pm
and I felt like my energy's been drained out,
SO I took a shower and felt much better. :)

I had lots of fun with them, yeah :D
Hope we can go Sentosa next time.
Heh.

Anw, got back most of my results today,
all overall passed.
But still haven't gotten back EL and Lit papers.

The JUNE holidays are coming closer!
Yay :D

15 more days to your birthdayyyyyy!!!! :D
Yay we're going to celebrate it tgr!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home