Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Eme & my bro! :D

Once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EME &
DI !! :DDDDD


One year older, One year wiser! :D
Hope the both of you
get your wishes granted!

& I hope my brother will get alot better tomorrow.
He's sick. :(

Anw, went out today.
Headed to Eme's place toe celebrate her bday,
YJ, Sam and me ate steamboat and just talked things out.
Then we rushed to meet Eme's friends
because there was a last-minute thing
and we were to meet a Yishun to head to
Dhoby Ghaunt, cos they wanted to play pool there.

So the four of us were just standing
& watching them play.
It was pretty okay, I guess.
At least we had free entertainment provided for us.
So at arnd 6+, the four of us left the place
and went to the food court to eat
and only after I bought the food, I don't feel like eating anymre.
So I gave some to Sam & YJ, it's strange though,
because I was feeling hungry. :/

So, we just headed back.
The MRT ride took up most of our time
& we reached home, reaching 10pm.
Well, I hope Eme had a great time, :D
& I hope she liked the pressie YJ, Sam and I gave to her!

Lol, btw I passed my brother his bday pressie
& he's wearing it now even if he's sick!
AWWWW :D
I love him!

Oh yeah, also,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :D (it's 12.24am alr)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home