Face Down.
School was boring, as usual.
Played basketball during P.E
& just slacked and SMSed for the other lessons.
But after school was really fucking fun.
:D Why?
No, it's not because it's after school slacking time,
but I got to meet Kennedy for the 1st time
& it turned out to be awesome!
We met outside Precious Thouts @
arnd 4plus and we just started off by buying ice-cream 1st,
I stupidly bought the Mocha Ice-cream
and well I didn't know it turned out to be THAT big.
I had a really hard time eating the ice-cream
so we had to settle @ KFC, where I finished my ice-cream
and used up 3 or more tissues just to clear up the mess
I made, since the icecream was like melting so quickly. x_x
So we spent the first few minutes there,
and Kennedy just ordered a drink first,
so that at least we have something relating to KFC on our tables,
since we were sitting @ KFC.
& well the drink, he drank about half
and I drank the other half finish,
and I realised that coke isn't that bad afterall. :P
So afterwards, we walked arnd Causeway Point,
Civic Center, Library, and about everywhere,
just talking about random topics.
We got ourselves lollipops and had dinner together.
And then he ordered Green Tea,
and he drank 3/4 of it and I finished the other quarter.
:D
So afterwards, we started walking arnd again,
we decided to take a walk inside the Uncle Ringo Funfair
and well I totally think I shouldn't take the ferry wheel anymre.
Why?
'cos the music's freaking loud &
I'm very very scared of loud noises, it makes me dizzy.
So yeah, then we walked arnd the pasa malam
where he got me the green color candy floss!
& the green used in the candy floss is super NICE :D
I'm going to eat it afterwrds! >D
Yumyum! :B
So, yeah back to blogging,
after we walked arnd the pasa malam,
we headed back, he offered to take the same bus I took
and pei me, so we talked again.
We took one whole big whole round
& when I got off the stop, he got it off too &
he kinda scared me!
Lol. XD!
Yep, he got to see Eme and Sam and well yeah,
we parted off ways there.
Just wanna say THANKS for everything today,
I had a really fucking great time!
Hope we can meet up some other day again! :D
Oh yeah,
10 more days to your bday! :D
I'm really excited!
And once again,
I'm happy!
:D
Played basketball during P.E
& just slacked and SMSed for the other lessons.
But after school was really fucking fun.
:D Why?
No, it's not because it's after school slacking time,
but I got to meet Kennedy for the 1st time
& it turned out to be awesome!
We met outside Precious Thouts @
arnd 4plus and we just started off by buying ice-cream 1st,
I stupidly bought the Mocha Ice-cream
and well I didn't know it turned out to be THAT big.
I had a really hard time eating the ice-cream
so we had to settle @ KFC, where I finished my ice-cream
and used up 3 or more tissues just to clear up the mess
I made, since the icecream was like melting so quickly. x_x
So we spent the first few minutes there,
and Kennedy just ordered a drink first,
so that at least we have something relating to KFC on our tables,
since we were sitting @ KFC.
& well the drink, he drank about half
and I drank the other half finish,
and I realised that coke isn't that bad afterall. :P
So afterwards, we walked arnd Causeway Point,
Civic Center, Library, and about everywhere,
just talking about random topics.
We got ourselves lollipops and had dinner together.
And then he ordered Green Tea,
and he drank 3/4 of it and I finished the other quarter.
:D
So afterwards, we started walking arnd again,
we decided to take a walk inside the Uncle Ringo Funfair
and well I totally think I shouldn't take the ferry wheel anymre.
Why?
'cos the music's freaking loud &
I'm very very scared of loud noises, it makes me dizzy.
So yeah, then we walked arnd the pasa malam
where he got me the green color candy floss!
& the green used in the candy floss is super NICE :D
I'm going to eat it afterwrds! >D
Yumyum! :B
So, yeah back to blogging,
after we walked arnd the pasa malam,
we headed back, he offered to take the same bus I took
and pei me, so we talked again.
We took one whole big whole round
& when I got off the stop, he got it off too &
he kinda scared me!
Lol. XD!
Yep, he got to see Eme and Sam and well yeah,
we parted off ways there.
Just wanna say THANKS for everything today,
I had a really fucking great time!
Hope we can meet up some other day again! :D
Oh yeah,
10 more days to your bday! :D
I'm really excited!
And once again,
I'm happy!
:D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home