Everyday, I become a little less numb.
Parents Meeting Session today.
Reached sch just in time,
CL teacher talked to my Mum about the
MSG things and well Form teacher
didn't have anyth to complain about me,
just about my hair.
Got sixth in class.
Overall passed all subjects but didn't
managed to get any As except for Visual Arts.
So after collecting the results,
my mum brought my sis and me to Far East Plaza
to collect our shoes.
We ate first and then shopped arnd,
getting some new stuff,
and then collected the shoes.
We went to The Heeren also, just to walk arnd,
before heading back home.
When we reached home it was already reaching 3pm.
& well I was lazy to go shower and
switch on the computer,
so I lazed arnd in bed and soon enough, I fell asleep.
But it was only for 1hr.
I'm not really in the mood to go to sch tmr.
There's really nth to do,
except maybe knowing the other holiday hmwk.
The holidays are really going to start soon
and obviously, I'm excited! :D
Am going to Sentosa on Monday for a farewell party
for a senior.
So yeah, have fun during the hols,
you guys! :D
Reached sch just in time,
CL teacher talked to my Mum about the
MSG things and well Form teacher
didn't have anyth to complain about me,
just about my hair.
Got sixth in class.
Overall passed all subjects but didn't
managed to get any As except for Visual Arts.
So after collecting the results,
my mum brought my sis and me to Far East Plaza
to collect our shoes.
We ate first and then shopped arnd,
getting some new stuff,
and then collected the shoes.
We went to The Heeren also, just to walk arnd,
before heading back home.
When we reached home it was already reaching 3pm.
& well I was lazy to go shower and
switch on the computer,
so I lazed arnd in bed and soon enough, I fell asleep.
But it was only for 1hr.
I'm not really in the mood to go to sch tmr.
There's really nth to do,
except maybe knowing the other holiday hmwk.
The holidays are really going to start soon
and obviously, I'm excited! :D
Am going to Sentosa on Monday for a farewell party
for a senior.
So yeah, have fun during the hols,
you guys! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home