Can't let go of the past.
I'm feeling really
screwed up now.
Actually, no.
No words can really describe how I feel.
I had a quarrel with my parents
and well, usually, I'd call him up and just spill it all out,
and he'd just comfort me. But it's different nw.
Things changed.
He moved on.
And well, me?
I'm still stuck in the past, and because of that,
I can't let go of the memories.
We have an on-off friendship.
A never ending cycle of arugments, which end up in misunderstandings.
Then, it'd slowly break the friendship apart.
And right now, it's already broken.
& I don't feel like blaming anyone, now.
I really miss him alot.
Even if I'm pissed with him yesterday and
really thought that just breaking friendship ties with him was the best way
to settle things.
But, I just miss him &
The way he never stops SMSing and never hangs up.
I guess I'm just stuck to the past.
Like I always am.
And soon, he'd be over this,
while I'd just be stuck here, still, wondering why
it had to happen.
So this is for him, if you don't love someone,
don't tell them you love them.
You told me that before and I'd just direct this back to you again.
This whole issue was a big mess
but even so, it opened up my eyes.
I was never in the wrong.
I just wanted to be in the wrong so that everything would work out.
Even if he's the easiest person
who can piss me off and make me cry now,
I still want to see him.
And really talk to him,
like we used to.
Everyday.
Everything beautiful eventually dies,
screwed up now.
Actually, no.
No words can really describe how I feel.
I had a quarrel with my parents
and well, usually, I'd call him up and just spill it all out,
and he'd just comfort me. But it's different nw.
Things changed.
He moved on.
And well, me?
I'm still stuck in the past, and because of that,
I can't let go of the memories.
We have an on-off friendship.
A never ending cycle of arugments, which end up in misunderstandings.
Then, it'd slowly break the friendship apart.
And right now, it's already broken.
& I don't feel like blaming anyone, now.
I really miss him alot.
Even if I'm pissed with him yesterday and
really thought that just breaking friendship ties with him was the best way
to settle things.
But, I just miss him &
The way he never stops SMSing and never hangs up.
I guess I'm just stuck to the past.
Like I always am.
And soon, he'd be over this,
while I'd just be stuck here, still, wondering why
it had to happen.
So this is for him, if you don't love someone,
don't tell them you love them.
You told me that before and I'd just direct this back to you again.
This whole issue was a big mess
but even so, it opened up my eyes.
I was never in the wrong.
I just wanted to be in the wrong so that everything would work out.
Even if he's the easiest person
who can piss me off and make me cry now,
I still want to see him.
And really talk to him,
like we used to.
Everyday.
Everything beautiful eventually dies,
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home