Can't break through.
Am thinking of stuff.
Since i'm waiting for a friend to be back
& I'm listening to some song.
I kinda screwed for this mid-year,
and somehow, I can't help but feel bad.
Also, thinking about the past.
When we used to be one.
Sometimes, I wonder what would happened if we became that again?
Would things be the same?
Or would it be better?
But I won't really care anymre.
Because I've learned to move on.
Even though I long to have those memories erased,
they'll be forever stuck in my head.
So rather than being sad,
I'd be thankful for having such memories.
But I know one thing's for sure,
It was never my fault.
I moved on.
I learn thatmaybe he's not the right one for me
And that someone else deserve that place.
Sorry for blogging down such
emotional crap, was just thinking.
Hmmmm,
I'm going out tomorrow to watch Spidey 3
I'm pretty excited,
'cos I've been wanting to watch it since it was released! :D
It's 1.14AM now.
Just a few minutes ago, I was feeling
damn high
& I want to be high again.
Anw,
12 more days to your birthdayyyy! :D
Since it's after midnight.
Since i'm waiting for a friend to be back
& I'm listening to some song.
I kinda screwed for this mid-year,
and somehow, I can't help but feel bad.
Also, thinking about the past.
When we used to be one.
Sometimes, I wonder what would happened if we became that again?
Would things be the same?
Or would it be better?
But I won't really care anymre.
Because I've learned to move on.
Even though I long to have those memories erased,
they'll be forever stuck in my head.
So rather than being sad,
I'd be thankful for having such memories.
But I know one thing's for sure,
It was never my fault.
I moved on.
I learn that
And that someone else deserve that place.
Sorry for blogging down such
emotional crap, was just thinking.
Hmmmm,
I'm going out tomorrow to watch Spidey 3
I'm pretty excited,
'cos I've been wanting to watch it since it was released! :D
It's 1.14AM now.
Just a few minutes ago, I was feeling
damn high
& I want to be high again.
Anw,
12 more days to your birthdayyyy! :D
Since it's after midnight.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home