When you walk away, I count the steps you take.
Went shopping with Mum today :D
Bought clothes, pants, a brand new pencilcase
and waterbottle (because I lost my old one).
Went to Far East Plaza, CK Tangs, Wisma,
Takashimaya.
"Bumped" into Ricky at Wisma and my mum
treated him to have dim sum with us :D
Even if it felt a little awkward,
I still enjoyed it
At least, my mum knows another one of my besties. <3
Anw, I enjoyed my quality time w my mum.
Oh yes, I got spotted by a talent scout
and she asked me abt some modelling stuff.
I partically screamed out mentally @ tt spot.
Why?
Because one of my ambitions is to become a model.
But then my mum didn't allow me to go,
because that talent scout didn't have the company card
and it sounded a little risky.
Oh wells.
Hopefully, I can fulfill my ambition.
I also have dreams of travelling arnd the world,
carrying a camera and just taking pictures.
But first,
I want to go Japan and see the awesome sakura trees.
And also to eat ramen with someone.
Whatever you do, just makes me stronger.
Bought clothes, pants, a brand new pencilcase
and waterbottle (because I lost my old one).
Went to Far East Plaza, CK Tangs, Wisma,
Takashimaya.
"Bumped" into Ricky at Wisma and my mum
treated him to have dim sum with us :D
Even if it felt a little awkward,
I still enjoyed it
At least, my mum knows another one of my besties. <3
Anw, I enjoyed my quality time w my mum.
Oh yes, I got spotted by a talent scout
and she asked me abt some modelling stuff.
I partically screamed out mentally @ tt spot.
Why?
Because one of my ambitions is to become a model.
But then my mum didn't allow me to go,
because that talent scout didn't have the company card
and it sounded a little risky.
Oh wells.
Hopefully, I can fulfill my ambition.
I also have dreams of travelling arnd the world,
carrying a camera and just taking pictures.
But first,
I want to go Japan and see the awesome sakura trees.
And also to eat ramen with someone.
Whatever you do, just makes me stronger.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home