Still going strong.
Friday, 13 April
Went to swim with Eme & Sam @
Yi Juan's place. :D
& Also went to the steam rm.
I had lots of fun :D
& I seriously need to learn the proper style of swimming.
Anw, 130407 is also a very special date.
I'm nt telling why, though.
It's a secret.
Saturday, 14 April 2007
Went to the sch's carnival.
It turned out to be a drag, since it was effing
HOT and it was very damn crowded :(
Stayed there for a few hrs, managed to get
2 soft toys.
Ricky went to dedicate Memory - Sugarcult
to Benard, Billy, Teck Wee, Sam and me,
but sadly, the song only played after we left.
I had to leave early
because I needed to send Sam back home,
'cos she was sick.
I had a little lunch @ Causeway Point
w Ricky and pals before heading off to the carnival again
for my shift.
Turns out, I didn't need to do anyth,
since Xin Yi, Amelia, Lee Fang and Zhi Yin were doing the full day.
Thanks :D
Got a fake tattoo, drank bubble tea,
ordered this personalised clothes peg,
got 2 soft toys, had famous amos cookies (Thnks to Billy)
and shared many laughs.
I love him :D
Went to swim with Eme & Sam @
Yi Juan's place. :D
& Also went to the steam rm.
I had lots of fun :D
& I seriously need to learn the proper style of swimming.
Anw, 130407 is also a very special date.
I'm nt telling why, though.
It's a secret.
Saturday, 14 April 2007
Went to the sch's carnival.
It turned out to be a drag, since it was effing
HOT and it was very damn crowded :(
Stayed there for a few hrs, managed to get
2 soft toys.
Ricky went to dedicate Memory - Sugarcult
to Benard, Billy, Teck Wee, Sam and me,
but sadly, the song only played after we left.
I had to leave early
because I needed to send Sam back home,
'cos she was sick.
I had a little lunch @ Causeway Point
w Ricky and pals before heading off to the carnival again
for my shift.
Turns out, I didn't need to do anyth,
since Xin Yi, Amelia, Lee Fang and Zhi Yin were doing the full day.
Thanks :D
Got a fake tattoo, drank bubble tea,
ordered this personalised clothes peg,
got 2 soft toys, had famous amos cookies (Thnks to Billy)
and shared many laughs.
I love him :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home