She never stopped loving,
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! :D
Today was a fun day :D
Went to Ngee Ann Polytenic Convention to support Ricky's sister
in some singing competition
It was nice.
Because we got free goodie bags, awesome seats
and the air-cons were COLD.
Ricky's sister's performance was great too :} Yay!
So let me blog briefly about my day.
Set off at arnd 1pm, met with Eme.
Took a bus to the Admiratly MRT, took to Jurong East
and meet Ricky there.
We had lunch at Jurong Center.
I hate steamed egg, the others ate Udon/ Ramen/ Rice.
We finished eating at arnd 2+ and because we
didn't have enough time to take a bus, we hailed a taxi.
Managed to get there in time.
Okay,
Ngee Ann Poly is BIG!
It's freaking biggggg. I'm sure I'll get lost in it.
Esp. I'm roadblind.
AHHHHHHH.
After the competition, Eme, Sam and me headed
back to Jurong Center to grab some snacks before heading back.
WELLL, there was a little problem.
The "dunno-what-card-machine" didn't accept coins,
so since I really needed to put in coins, I go and asked this
man beside me and he helped me.
But he can't, so he tried it in another machine,
so OBVIOUSLY, i have to move over.
Then this lady queing behind me, saw me move over
and she immediately grabbed the machine
THAT I INSERTED MY MONEY INSIDE.
Luckily, the man stopped her.
I was cursing her inside every 5 seconds as I walked to
the counter to top-up my Ez-link.
She sure brings down the reputation of Singapore Aunties.
Anw, the MRT ride back to Woodlands was peaceful.
The three of us read our LIME magazine
and we arrived them in quite a short while.
By then, it was already dark and
because my family was planning to have dinner.
Sam and me needed to wait for our father, since he wanted to fetch us.
We went to Geyland to eat some seafood
and then went to 883 to get some stuff
before we headed back home.
We reached home at arnd 11pm+.
WOAH.
And I thought I would never get the chance to use the comp. :D
Hahaha, I shall thank Ricky for giving
me the tickets :D
I had a great time,
thanks :)
Every day, every month, every year...
Today was a fun day :D
Went to Ngee Ann Polytenic Convention to support Ricky's sister
in some singing competition
It was nice.
Because we got free goodie bags, awesome seats
and the air-cons were COLD.
Ricky's sister's performance was great too :} Yay!
So let me blog briefly about my day.
Set off at arnd 1pm, met with Eme.
Took a bus to the Admiratly MRT, took to Jurong East
and meet Ricky there.
We had lunch at Jurong Center.
I hate steamed egg, the others ate Udon/ Ramen/ Rice.
We finished eating at arnd 2+ and because we
didn't have enough time to take a bus, we hailed a taxi.
Managed to get there in time.
Okay,
Ngee Ann Poly is BIG!
It's freaking biggggg. I'm sure I'll get lost in it.
Esp. I'm roadblind.
AHHHHHHH.
After the competition, Eme, Sam and me headed
back to Jurong Center to grab some snacks before heading back.
WELLL, there was a little problem.
The "dunno-what-card-machine" didn't accept coins,
so since I really needed to put in coins, I go and asked this
man beside me and he helped me.
But he can't, so he tried it in another machine,
so OBVIOUSLY, i have to move over.
Then this lady queing behind me, saw me move over
and she immediately grabbed the machine
THAT I INSERTED MY MONEY INSIDE.
Luckily, the man stopped her.
I was cursing her inside every 5 seconds as I walked to
the counter to top-up my Ez-link.
She sure brings down the reputation of Singapore Aunties.
Anw, the MRT ride back to Woodlands was peaceful.
The three of us read our LIME magazine
and we arrived them in quite a short while.
By then, it was already dark and
because my family was planning to have dinner.
Sam and me needed to wait for our father, since he wanted to fetch us.
We went to Geyland to eat some seafood
and then went to 883 to get some stuff
before we headed back home.
We reached home at arnd 11pm+.
WOAH.
And I thought I would never get the chance to use the comp. :D
Hahaha, I shall thank Ricky for giving
me the tickets :D
I had a great time,
thanks :)
Every day, every month, every year...
we'll be together forever <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home