Not going to Hurt you.
I'd wait for the day where we can be together,
Always.
There are times when I feel like
I can't do anyth right.
I find that I keep making things worse,
with the words I say, my actions and my fading smiles.
Even still,
you were still by my side.
Loving me, caring me and always comforting me.
When I cried, you were by the phone, listening to my whinings,
my pathethic sobbings.
Tell me there is something to do.
Because right now, all I can do is say
that I'll always love you.
I'm sorry that I keep hurting you in the past.
It's hard not to cross the line; because we are already too close.
But I'd wait.
Even if it take years. I'd wait.
There are many things I loved in life.
And I wanted us to experience them, always.
We don't land on love. We don't walk on love.
We FALL in love.
Always.
There are times when I feel like
I can't do anyth right.
I find that I keep making things worse,
with the words I say, my actions and my fading smiles.
Even still,
you were still by my side.
Loving me, caring me and always comforting me.
When I cried, you were by the phone, listening to my whinings,
my pathethic sobbings.
Tell me there is something to do.
Because right now, all I can do is say
that I'll always love you.
I'm sorry that I keep hurting you in the past.
It's hard not to cross the line; because we are already too close.
But I'd wait.
Even if it take years. I'd wait.
There are many things I loved in life.
And I wanted us to experience them, always.
We don't land on love. We don't walk on love.
We FALL in love.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home