Jet'aime.
Didn't go for ice-skating because it was too crowded.
):
Anw, we just walked ard Jurong Center.
We had lunch at the food court first before walking arnd.
Sam and Eme went to take neoprints, while Ricky and me
just walked arnd aimlessly.
I bought a pair of "flip-flops" for $7,
and pressed for some cute "keychains" twice,
since there was Donald Duck inside, but,
I only managed to get Pooh Bear and Stitch.
Gave the Stitch one to Ricky.
Afterwards, we headed to Boon Lay since
there was nth to do.
We walked arnd Jurong Point, entered some shops.
There was a point of time, where we entered a Sports Shop.
I forced Ricky to try on a jacket, which he looks nice in!
And I also tried on a jacket, which I'm going to save up to buy :D
We had dinner there and well
even if we didn't do anyth that productive,
we had fun laughing.
Eme and me had very very very nice ice-cream,
Ricky experienced sugar-rush
and well, Sam is a happy duck :D
Before heading home,
we went to Causeway Point, where
we bought Bubble Tea.
I reached home at 9.30PM and my legs were very sore!
But it's worthwhile,
I enjoyed myself.
THANKS BESTIES <3.
Because all she wants to hear was his voice.
):
Anw, we just walked ard Jurong Center.
We had lunch at the food court first before walking arnd.
Sam and Eme went to take neoprints, while Ricky and me
just walked arnd aimlessly.
I bought a pair of "flip-flops" for $7,
and pressed for some cute "keychains" twice,
since there was Donald Duck inside, but,
I only managed to get Pooh Bear and Stitch.
Gave the Stitch one to Ricky.
Afterwards, we headed to Boon Lay since
there was nth to do.
We walked arnd Jurong Point, entered some shops.
There was a point of time, where we entered a Sports Shop.
I forced Ricky to try on a jacket, which he looks nice in!
And I also tried on a jacket, which I'm going to save up to buy :D
We had dinner there and well
even if we didn't do anyth that productive,
we had fun laughing.
Eme and me had very very very nice ice-cream,
Ricky experienced sugar-rush
and well, Sam is a happy duck :D
Before heading home,
we went to Causeway Point, where
we bought Bubble Tea.
I reached home at 9.30PM and my legs were very sore!
But it's worthwhile,
I enjoyed myself.
THANKS BESTIES <3.
Because all she wants to hear was his voice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home