I'm slowly moving on with life
Managed to revise
Literature, Geography and Chinese!
:D
Spent about hours finishing the 3 subjects.
I'm very lazy to finish the science paper,
so I'm dragging it to around midnight.
Thanks Sam,
for helping me bring back your science textbook!
Anw, the day was boring as usual.
I doubt I'm allowed to go outside. :/
And suddenly I rmb that
my Kbox vouchers end at 30 April 2007,
which is on Monday.
Oh great. What a waste.
Nevermind.
I'm bored now.
I feel like frying noodles.
But I'm very lazy to get my ass out of the chair.
And since I have nth else to blog about,
bye. ;D
The day I left you.
Literature, Geography and Chinese!
:D
Spent about hours finishing the 3 subjects.
I'm very lazy to finish the science paper,
so I'm dragging it to around midnight.
Thanks Sam,
for helping me bring back your science textbook!
Anw, the day was boring as usual.
I doubt I'm allowed to go outside. :/
And suddenly I rmb that
my Kbox vouchers end at 30 April 2007,
which is on Monday.
Oh great. What a waste.
Nevermind.
I'm bored now.
I feel like frying noodles.
But I'm very lazy to get my ass out of the chair.
And since I have nth else to blog about,
bye. ;D
The day I left you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home