I'm not going to walk away.
Went to Hwa Chong Institution
to see the SYF stage and also to let the technical people
get familiar with the lights/sounds and also
the actors/actresses with the stage.
The rehearshal didn't went too well.
I doubt we can really make it.
But still, I want to get thing over with it.
So I shall fake it till I make it.
Enough of that,
I shall blog abt other matters.
I'm not really that sad anymre,
I didn't cry today, so that's a good thing.
He made me smile today :D
I feel that a day w/o SMSing him is totally un-natural.
I guess it already became a habit of mine
just to SMS him everyday, even if we see each other in sch.
Hahaha.
Amazing how we always have
something to chat abt.
I'm feeling tired now, but I don't feel like sleeping.
I want to spend my whole night SMSing him.
Well, at least until he turns in.
I shall wait, then.
<3
My love is still strong.
to see the SYF stage and also to let the technical people
get familiar with the lights/sounds and also
the actors/actresses with the stage.
The rehearshal didn't went too well.
I doubt we can really make it.
But still, I want to get thing over with it.
So I shall fake it till I make it.
Enough of that,
I shall blog abt other matters.
I'm not really that sad anymre,
I didn't cry today, so that's a good thing.
He made me smile today :D
I feel that a day w/o SMSing him is totally un-natural.
I guess it already became a habit of mine
just to SMS him everyday, even if we see each other in sch.
Hahaha.
Amazing how we always have
something to chat abt.
I'm feeling tired now, but I don't feel like sleeping.
I want to spend my whole night SMSing him.
Well, at least until he turns in.
I shall wait, then.
<3
My love is still strong.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home