Because you make the world bright again
Went out with Ricky today.
Headed to City Hall, where we just walked arnd.
We had Kimichi for lunch and went to watch
200 Pounds Beauty.
The movie is worth watching,
I, personally rate it a 4 out of 5 stars :D
It's a funny and touching typical korean drama.
Yep, there was this time
where they were showing a horror movie's trailer
before the movie and my heart was pumping really hard.
In case some ask, it's because i'm scared.
Why? Because I'm a scardey-cat, thank you very much.
We didn't really bought anyth,
we just walked arnd and arnd.
Walked arnd Raffles i forgot, Suntec City, Marina Square
and lastly North Point before heading back home.
I enjoyed myself, yeah :D
Hope he did too.
Well, because I promised to get some work done
before tomorrow comes, I'd stop here for now.
Yeahhh.
With you, it feels like the world's a better place.
Headed to City Hall, where we just walked arnd.
We had Kimichi for lunch and went to watch
200 Pounds Beauty.
The movie is worth watching,
I, personally rate it a 4 out of 5 stars :D
It's a funny and touching typical korean drama.
Yep, there was this time
where they were showing a horror movie's trailer
before the movie and my heart was pumping really hard.
In case some ask, it's because i'm scared.
Why? Because I'm a scardey-cat, thank you very much.
We didn't really bought anyth,
we just walked arnd and arnd.
Walked arnd Raffles i forgot, Suntec City, Marina Square
and lastly North Point before heading back home.
I enjoyed myself, yeah :D
Hope he did too.
Well, because I promised to get some work done
before tomorrow comes, I'd stop here for now.
Yeahhh.
With you, it feels like the world's a better place.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home