Monday, April 16, 2007

123, say you love me.

Today is an effing tiring day.
Why?

Skipped class for th whole day for drama practice
and after school there's another drama practice
until 5pm+.

There were abt 3 full dress rehearshals.
Meaning, I have to wear the black "top" and tights.

I don't like it.
I really don't like it.
Infact, honestly, I hate it.

Now, I finally learn how to love my sch uniform.
Anyway, after practice, went to eat
with Ricky and Sam.

We thought of eating at Sakae Sushi bt
it was too expensive and because lots of places were crowded.
We went and eat at MCDS.

Afterwards, went to take photos ;D
Had a great time with both of them
Really lovable! <3

OKAY, i am planning to sleep late tonight.
And because I'm thirsty now,
I'll get some ICE water.
Later.

When you walk away, I count the steps you take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home