1 week.
So fucking bored now.
School was the same as usual.
Had to catch up on Math
and had a science test (Which I completely forgotten abt).
So obviously, it went like a piece of shit.
Chapel wasn't entertaining.
So warm, but I fell asleep, so that's good.
We were actually told that we were released later,
because of our noise levels,
but Mr Cheong gave in to us since we were such angels.
I bet he had a hard time taking care of us.
Went to Causeway Point and walked arnd Cold Storage
to look for Spaghetti ingredients.
Bought sandwich instead and then headed to Eme's house.
Her maid kindly cooked for us spaghetti :D
& as usual, we had our girl's talk.
Hid ourselves in a corner, talked and crapped.
Left at around 5pm,
because I wasn't supposed to be back hme too late.
Anw, take care Sam :D
Hope you get better by tomorrow
and all th best to everyone for their mid-years
Study and PLAY hard!
Here we are at the crossroads again.
School was the same as usual.
Had to catch up on Math
and had a science test (Which I completely forgotten abt).
So obviously, it went like a piece of shit.
Chapel wasn't entertaining.
So warm, but I fell asleep, so that's good.
We were actually told that we were released later,
because of our noise levels,
but Mr Cheong gave in to us since we were such angels.
I bet he had a hard time taking care of us.
Went to Causeway Point and walked arnd Cold Storage
to look for Spaghetti ingredients.
Bought sandwich instead and then headed to Eme's house.
Her maid kindly cooked for us spaghetti :D
& as usual, we had our girl's talk.
Hid ourselves in a corner, talked and crapped.
Left at around 5pm,
because I wasn't supposed to be back hme too late.
Anw, take care Sam :D
Hope you get better by tomorrow
and all th best to everyone for their mid-years
Study and PLAY hard!
Here we are at the crossroads again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home